Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, England
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £4950 to £7950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 19 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 19
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Whether for a special celebration, family holiday or for a wedding reception, Knowle Manor is a stunning historical manor house which is ideal for large groups. Nestled within the tranquil Aville valley and edged by the hills and woodlands of Exmoor National Park, this fantastic large country house is set within beautiful landscaped grounds, complete with a lake which leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds. This river then flows onwards to the charming medieval village of Dunster with its historical Castle and the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast can be found just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including and enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 19 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Pets by arrangement
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Castle. Dunkery Beacon.West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe , Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Little Knapp England, Somerset, Tivington
Week commencing Saturday 7th Feb 2015 - 7 nights now £292 - Short breaks also possible from £190 (Min 3 nights).
This special offer ends on 13-02-2015
Week commencing Friday 30th Jan 2015 - 7 nights now £252 - Short breaks also possible from £140 (Min 2 nights).
This special offer ends on 05-02-2015
The Tudor barn sleeps up to 22 guests but this offer of £1,000 is for up to 10 guests with an eco-heating option as the smaller group can base themselves in the cosy underfloor-heated cartlodge end of the barn.
This special offer ends on 01-02-2015
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
10% off our normal price.
This special offer ends on 20-02-2015
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
FEB HALF TERM SPECIAL.
This special offer ends on 21-02-2015
Midweek winter warmer 9th Feb for 3 nights in 5 star luxury, beauty treatments, log fires, 5,000 books, country walks and lots more.
This special offer ends on 12-01-2015