Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, England
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £4950 to £7950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 19 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 19
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Knowle Manor is situated within the Exmoor national park and the home of Kevin and Ruth Lamacraft who are the 3rd generation of the Lamacraft family who have for the past 85 years been providing holidays here on Exmoor. Knowle nestles in the peaceful Aville valley surrounded by the hills and woods of Exmoor. It is set within its own beautiful grounds and gardens with the lawns merging into the surrounding woodland our large lake leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds and then onwards to the medieval village of Dunster with its magnificent Castle and Yarn market, the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast lies just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including and enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 19 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Pets by arrangement
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Castle. Dunkery Beacon.West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Pilgrim Corner England, Somerset, Minehead
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe , Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Glastonbury
Week starting Saturday 8th November 7 nights now £280 or Short breaks also available from £182 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 2 - 6 Free WiFi included.
This special offer ends on 14-11-2014
Single mid-week nights available (2 nights at £245) in unique romantic luxury Lodge with contemporary furniture & mood lighting, wsll mounted TV, blu-tooth sound system - new heart shaped hot tub on your private balcony luxury towels & bed-linen provided gorgeous views in stunning peaceful location within walking distance of busy village & lake with many visitor attractions call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 11-11-2014
Willows Holiday Cottage
Willows, with 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms, October half term short break from Tuesday 28th October for 3 or 4 nights £400 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 01-11-2014