Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £9250.00 to £10450.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 20 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 20
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Knowle Manor has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
Whether for a special celebration, family holiday or for a wedding reception, Knowle Manor is a stunning historical manor house which is ideal for large groups. Nestled within the tranquil Aville valley and edged by the hills and woodlands of Exmoor National Park, this fantastic large country house is set within beautiful landscaped grounds, complete with a lake which leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds. This river then flows onwards to the charming medieval village of Dunster with its historical Castle and the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast can be found just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including an enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 20 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Sorry, no pets.
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway. Wimbleball Reservoir.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Village & Castle. Dunkery Beacon. West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria. Lynton & Lynmouth.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe near Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Hideaways Blue Anchor England, Somerset, Blue Anchor
Dragon Country House near Exmoor England, Somerset, Dunster
Luxury mid-week short breaks throughout August 2 nights minimum with flexible start dates from £250 for 2 adults in fab retreat with amazing spa hot tub in the heart of the Lakes call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 11-08-2016
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
£100 discount off 7 night break in a Rutland Lodge near Rutland Water, arrive Friday 29th July 2016, depart Friday 5th August, pets welcome and GO FREE, walkers welcome, cyclists welcome plus free par 3 golf, gym and coarse fishing.
This special offer ends on 05-08-2016