Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, England
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £4950 to £7950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 19 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 19
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Whether for a special celebration, family holiday or for a wedding reception, Knowle Manor is a stunning historical manor house which is ideal for large groups. Nestled within the tranquil Aville valley and edged by the hills and woodlands of Exmoor National Park, this fantastic large country house is set within beautiful landscaped grounds, complete with a lake which leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds. This river then flows onwards to the charming medieval village of Dunster with its historical Castle and the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast can be found just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including and enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 19 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Pets by arrangement
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Castle. Dunkery Beacon.West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe , Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Hindon Organic Farm Cottage England, Somerset, Minehead
Special offers Saturday 18th to Saturday 25th April £599.
This special offer ends on 28-03-2015
Luxury mid-week break - pamper yourselves in stunning log cabin with private spa hot tub, contemporary furniture, state of the art blu-tooth audio system, wall mounted TV with DVD, outdoor deck & balcony with hot tub under permanent cover.
This special offer ends on 23-03-2015
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
Low cost breaks available until April at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, North Devon, comfortable cottage for two, in private lakeside grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2015
Save £300 when you book the 21st March to the 28th of march 2015.
This special offer ends on 28-03-2015