Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, England
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £4950 to £7950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 19 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 19
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Whether for a special celebration, family holiday or for a wedding reception, Knowle Manor is a stunning historical manor house which is ideal for large groups. Nestled within the tranquil Aville valley and edged by the hills and woodlands of Exmoor National Park, this fantastic large country house is set within beautiful landscaped grounds, complete with a lake which leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds. This river then flows onwards to the charming medieval village of Dunster with its historical Castle and the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast can be found just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including and enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 19 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Pets by arrangement
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Castle. Dunkery Beacon.West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe , Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Hindon Organic Farm Cottage England, Somerset, Minehead
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
The Lawns beautiful large south facing apartment awarded to ETB standard unexpected availability set to the right of the home page spring into Devon the weather is beautiful look at the web site their is no one above or below you a truly beautiful large apartment ETB awarded apartment south facing breath taking views over looking the grounds and lake the patio with sun loungers table and chairs and a bbq for your use only available from 6th June offer ends Sat 20th June short break considered two heated pools indoor pool and gym for your use huge outdoor pool also heated superb facilities Tennis courts well socked fishing lake 28 acres of magical grounds two gardens one natural wood and orchard Victorian garden with childrens play equipment and log cabin and games room The Lawns has two bedrooms king size with size bed the apartment is south facing the view from the lounge and bedroom is breath taking the second has two single beds with a flat screen tv all bed linen and towels included full unlimited use of broadband huge kitchen double oven huge fridge freezer washing machine dryer dish washer and dining area beautiful well presented lounge with a patio private to the apartment for your use location just a few short miles from blue flag beaches Salcombe Dartmouth and Kingsbridge call for more information and brochures Mrs Lorraine Stubberfield 01761 232771 / 07850 354597 or mail me for web site information short breaks possible wifi in every room and on the patio .
This special offer ends on 20-06-2015
Romantic cottage for 2 reduced for week commencing 5th June to £450 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 12-06-2015
West Pitt Farm Cottage
Award-winning cottages at West Pitt Farm available for a short break or week's stay.
This special offer ends on 15-06-2015
West Pitt Farm
Award-winning cottages at West Pitt Farm.
This special offer ends on 12-06-2015