Knowle Manor - Minehead, Somerset, England
|01643 841130 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. Ruth Lamacraft
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £4950 to £7950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 15 to 53 people in 19 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 19
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Knowle Manor is situated within the Exmoor national park and the home of Kevin and Ruth Lamacraft who are the 3rd generation of the Lamacraft family who have for the past 85 years been providing holidays here on Exmoor. Knowle nestles in the peaceful Aville valley surrounded by the hills and woods of Exmoor. It is set within its own beautiful grounds and gardens with the lawns merging into the surrounding woodland our large lake leads down to the banks of the Aville River which meanders through the grounds and then onwards to the medieval village of Dunster with its magnificent Castle and Yarn market, the scenic and dramatic Exmoor coast lies just beyond.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 50
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive private grounds including and enclosed lawn
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool & Table Tennis tables
Just 2 miles from the beach and a mile from the historic village of Dunster and Dunster Castle, this fantastic property is the perfect place for large groups to celebrate or holiday.
› 19 bedrooms all en-suite
› Indoor Swimming Pool
› Just 2 miles from coast
› Games Room
› Dining Room
› 100 Acres Grounds
› Pets by arrangement
› Ample Parking
› Rural Private Location
Please visit http://www.knowlemanor.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Dunster Village and Castle. Cleeve Abbey. Local beaches. Tropiquaria. Exmoor Zoo. Lynton and Barnstaple Steam Railway. West Somerset Steam Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster Beach. Dunster Castle. Dunkery Beacon.West Somerset Steam Railway. Tropiquaria.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: A variety of good places to eat in Dunster village.
Local Sports: Clay pigeon shooting and archery available on site. Walking, mountain biking, sailing, fishing, horse riding available locally.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Pilgrim Corner England, Somerset, Minehead
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe , Minehead
Allercott Cottages England, Somerset, Glastonbury
Gamekeeper's Hide on the Colmer Estate
CALL NOW FOR Gamekeepers hide two bedroom sleeps 4 with two heated pools our indoor pool is just yds from the cottage it also has a gym above it Also heated huge outdoor pool this is a perfect time of year for coastsl walks and taking in the fresh sea air on our local beautiful beaches we are offering over 20% off original price unexpected availability a beautiful well presented cottage with heated indoor pool just yds from the cottage garden heated outdoor huge pool with sun loungers table tennis table and table and chairs within the 28 acres are two gardens one natural wood and fields then we have our original Victorian walled garden this garden has young children's play equipment huge green space for pick nicks and ball games their is also now a new log cabin games room our tennis courts are all weather courts our location is just a few miles from blue flag beaches Kingsbridge and Salcombe the cottage has two bedrooms one double and one with two single beds a lovely well presented kitchen dining area and lounge their is also a patio which is for your use only the patio has sun beds table and chairs and its own BBQ.
This special offer ends on 11-10-2014
Lingmell House - Lower Gale
£375 price cut ! Now £395 was £775!!for 7 nights commencing Sat 27th Sept .
This special offer ends on 04-10-2014
Escape to Wales for a 6 night break week commencing Sunday 28th September now £267 or a Short break during the above week now from £182 (min 3 nights) .
This special offer ends on 04-10-2014
Craig Alvah Lodge
4 nights Mon to Fri 24-28 November at our stunning Lodge with large private heated pool.
This special offer ends on 28-09-2014