Sorry Shells Dogs-welcome Cottage, South West England is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Somerset
Shells Dogs-welcome Cottage, South West England - Lower Washford, Somerset, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £585 to £1475 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Shells Cottage is a wonderful Somerset rural retreat located within walking distance of the village of Washford. Situated just outside the Exmoor National Park this thatched cottage sleeps up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms and is well located for exploring the countryside of Exmoor.
In terms of accommodation there are 6 bedrooms comprising one double bedroom with ensuite shower room, one ground floor double, three further doubles and one bedroom with adult bunk beds. There is also a a fitted kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove, family bathroom and a ground floor WC. Outside the cottage there is a private enclosed garden with pond and hot tub, ideal for relaxing outside. There is also private parking for four cars.
Whether you are holidaying with family or friends, Shells Cottage is a delightful rural Somerset country cottage.
- Laundry Facilities
- 5 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
The cottage has efficient gas central heating with additional heating from a woodburning stove in the sitting room.
In the kitchen there is a range cooker with electric oven and gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher. TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel, power and all fuel for woodburning stove included in the rent. Bed linen and towels are included in the rent.
There is private parking space for 4 cars. Private enclosed garden with pond, furniture and hot tub.
One well behaved dog is most welcome.
Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 10 minutes' walk.
Please Note: Unfenced pond in garden, children and pets must be supervised at all times.Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers’ market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The rural village of Washford in Somerset is situated on the A39 between Minehead and Bridgwater. Two miles away is the pretty coastal port of Watchet, plus the stunning Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills are close by. There are many coastal and inland villages to explore in the area and the busy resort of Minehead offers a sandy beach, golf course and traditional seaside attractions.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Ash Holiday Lodge England, Somerset, Washford
Hazel Wooden Lodge near Exmoor England, Somerset, Washford
Dragon Country House near Exmoor England, Somerset, Dunster
Railway Cottage England, Somerset, Bicknoller
Hideaways Blue Anchor England, Somerset, Blue Anchor
The Railway Carriage England, Somerset, Bicknoller
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon
10% reduction in Buddleia for w/c 16th September to £517.
This special offer ends on 23-09-2016
Willows Holiday Cottage
Reduced for 4 or fewer guests.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Special offer on our charming converted forge 28 Aug - 5 Sep 2016.
This special offer ends on 05-09-2016
Limited availability for special offers in September in gorgeous contemporary studio with sunny balcony & hot tub - great peaceful location close to lake & busy village call 07735819384 now.
This special offer ends on 21-09-2016
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights offered for the price of 3 in this cosy, country cottage.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016