Allercott Cottages - Glastonbury, Somerset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
A barn conversion housing 2 spacious self catering holiday cottages - Beesknees and Honeycott. Each cottage sleeps 4 people with a king-size bedroom and a twin bedroom. There is a kitchen dining area and comfortable lounge area with 2 sofas. Each cottage has a well kept private garden, leading onto a shared very spacious orchard area with fabulous views across the valley and to the coast. Pets are very welcome.
The cottages are placed at Allercott farm, which is a small working farm in the heart of Exmoor. It is in the middle of the countryside away from the hussle and bussle of town life. There are lovely walks to enjoy on the farm and lots of activities close by.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2007
|01984656262 or 07974181742|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Helena Webster
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Downstairs is an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room. With dining table which will seat 4 people. Front door opens out on to private garden which is a real sun trap and great for barbaques in the summer, this then leads onto parking and an orchard area with lots of space. Well behaved pets are welcome.
Converted stone barn with exposed beams. The master bedroom opens out onto a patio area where you can enjoy a morning cup of tea or a barbeque in the evening. This then leads round to a pergola area in a well kept garden, and then down onto a walled green garden, all private to the cottage. You then have a communal orchard area to share with the other cottage.
Upstairs also has a twin bedroom and bathroom. Downstairs is an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room. With dining table which will seat 4 people. Well behaved pets are welcome. A stable can be available in the summer for a horse.
Please visit http://www.allercott-cottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Exmoor, Dunster Castle and Yarn Market, The South West coast line, South West steam train, Wimbleball lake, Dunkery Beackon. Horner for pony riding and walks. Lots of places to walk and places to eat. Lynton and Lymouth. Historical villages, sandy and pebble beaches
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster castle, snowdrop valley, Minehead and Dunster beach, Wimbleball lake, Dunkery Beakon, Porlock, Tropiquaria, Butlins, Lynton & Lynmouth, Exmoor, Woolacombe beach,
Annual Events: Dunster Fayre in July, Dunster Show in August, snowdrop valley from 2nd February, South West Steam trains have lots of event. Lots of Point to Points and shows.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Rest and Be Thankful at Wheddon Cross, Reeves in Dunster, Woods in Dulverton (Wine bar of the year)
Local Sports: Horse riding - Horner riding stables. Cycling - especially at Wimbleball Lake. Also the Quantocks near by are classed in the top 10 cycling destinations in the UK. Archery - local club meet on the farm. Walking - footpaths run through the farm, co
Allercott Farm situated on picturesque hill of Exmoor 7 miles from the main town of Minehead, closest villages are Timberscombe (2 miles), Wheddon Cross (3 miles) and Dunster (5 miles) The farmland is 280 acres of fields and woodland and plenty to explore.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Large group accommodation - Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Self Catering Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357