Allercott Cottages - Dunster, Somerset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01984656262 or 07974181742|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Helena Webster
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £195 to £650 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Allercott Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
A barn conversion housing 2 spacious self catering holiday cottages - Beesknees and Honeycott. Each cottage sleeps 4 people with a king-size bedroom and a twin bedroom. There is a kitchen dining area and comfortable lounge area with 2 sofas. Each cottage has a well kept private garden, leading onto a shared very spacious orchard area with fabulous views across the valley and to the coast. Pets are very welcome.
The cottages are placed at Allercott farm, which is a small working farm in the heart of Exmoor. It is in the middle of the countryside away from the hussle and bussle of town life. There are lovely walks to enjoy on the farm and lots of activities close by.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Historical Property
- The farm is hundreds of years old we have The lost village of Exmoor called Clicket with ruins in the valley on the farm. Dunster Castle - Historic village close by.
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Walled private garden for each cottage and communal orchard
- We have views from the cottages over the valley towards the coast. If you walk up to the top of the farm you have stunning 360 degree views over Exmoor. Dunkery Beackon in the distance and the coast
Converted stone barn with exposed beams, king and twin bedroom with great views over the garden and the valley.
Downstairs is an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room. With dining table which will seat 4 people. Front door opens out on to private garden which is a real sun trap and great for barbeques in the summer, this then leads onto parking and an orchard area with lots of space. Well behaved pets are welcome.
Converted stone barn with exposed beams. The master bedroom opens out onto a patio area where you can enjoy a morning cup of tea or a barbeque in the evening. This then leads round to a pergola area in a well kept garden, and then down onto a walled green garden, all private to the cottage. You then have a communal orchard area to share with the other cottage.
Upstairs also has a twin bedroom and bathroom. Downstairs is an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room. With dining table which will seat 4 people. Well behaved pets are welcome. A stable can be available in the summer for a horse.
Please visit http://www.allercott-cottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Exmoor, Dunster Castle and Yarn Market, The South West coast line, South West steam train, Wimbleball lake, Dunkery Beackon. Horner for pony riding and walks. Lots of places to walk and places to eat. Lynton and Lymouth. Historical villages, sandy and pebble beaches
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster castle, snowdrop valley, Minehead and Dunster beach, Wimbleball lake, Dunkery Beakon, Porlock, Tropiquaria, Butlins, Lynton & Lynmouth, Exmoor, Woolacombe beach,
Annual Events: Dunster Fayre in July, Dunster Show in August, Snowdrop valley from 2nd February, South West Steam trains have lots of event. Lots of Point to Points and shows.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Rest and Be Thankful at Wheddon Cross, Reeves in Dunster, Woods in Dulverton (Wine bar of the year)
Local Sports: Horse riding - Horner riding stables. Cycling - especially at Wimbleball Lake. Also the Quantocks near by are classed in the top 10 cycling destinations in the UK. Archery - local club meet on the farm. Walking - footpaths run through the farm, co
Allercott Farm situated on picturesque hill of Exmoor 7 miles from the main town of Minehead, closest villages are Timberscombe (2 miles), Wheddon Cross (3 miles) and Dunster (5 miles) The farmland is 280 acres of fields and woodland and plenty to explore.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Great House England, Somerset, Timberscombe near Minehead
Duddings Country Cottages England, Somerset, Dunster
Broadwood Farm England, Somerset, Dunster
Woodcombe Lodges England, Somerset, Minehead
Knowle Manor England, Somerset, Minehead
Little Quarme Cottages England, Somerset, Wheddon Cross
Special Offer - Sat 20th Feburary now £292 pw Short breaks also available from £190.
This special offer ends on 25-02-2016
March madness!!!!from £270 for 2 nights in fab retro studio with outdoor spa hot tub - many extras included in wonderful location private & peaceful yet within easy walking distance of Lake & vibrant busy village with many bars & restaurants - book now to avoid disappointment call 07725819384 .
This special offer ends on 10-03-2016
Easter treat - 2 nights £360 3 nights £450 in stunning contemporary log cabin with beautiful views with private state of the art outdoor spa hot tub on your doorstep to relax & enjoy regardless of the weather with fab outdoor lighting, beautiful sumptuous modern interior with luxury bed linens, towels & bathrobes provided wonderful peaceful location close to traditional village with plenty of good bars & restaurants to suit all tastes & budgets - don't miss out on this special offer - still some availability for March & April - Also available quirky detached studio with private hot tub, call 07725819384 now for details or to book .
This special offer ends on 31-01-2016