Spring Cottages for 2 - Cheddar, Somerset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
Our converted barn, south of the Mendip Hills has three attractive, comfortable,cottages. Each cottage sleeps two, ideal for couples who want to get away from the stress of life and have a complete break. Bed linen, colour digital TV with DVD, CD player are included. Metered electricity.
There is a garden for you to relax in, just a short walk down the drive from the cottage. A summer house with comfortable garden furniture provided, plus other garden benches are around the garden. Lovely place to sit in at the end of the day with a glass of wine and a good book. Plently of shade during the day as well.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2004
|+44(0)1934 742 493 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mrs. Gina Falcon
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Cheddar Gorge and caves are within 15 minutes walk. Superbly placed to explore the West Country. Off-road parking. No smoking Short breaks out of season.Tel: 01934 742 493
Please visit http://www.springcottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Nearest railway stations are at Yatton or Weston-super-Mare, Bristol International Airport.
Recommended Places to Visit: Weston-super-Mare and the coast.
Annual Events: Somerset Carnivals Season - 9th - 19th November 2007
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Gardeners Arms - a traditional English pub.
Local Sports: Caving, horse riding, golf, cycling, bird watching.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering cottages and accommodation near Bath with a designated parking space in the City of Bath
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Street, Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bridgwater, Somerset
- » Holiday cottages, pine lodges and self-catering in Minehead, Somerset
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering near Dulverton Somerset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Evercreech, Somerset
- » Large group accommodation in Somerset in houses and mansions
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
Similar Country Cottages
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 nights for the price of 3 on all midweek Monday to Friday breaks in Bramble Lodge sleeps four Adults for all our Summer Season.
This special offer ends on 30-08-2013
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Week commencing 20 July reduced by £300
This special offer ends on 31-12-2013