Spring Cottages for 2 - Cheddar, Somerset, England
|+44(0)1934 742 493 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Gina Falcon
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £294 to £388 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Our converted barn, south of the Mendip Hills has three attractive, comfortable, holiday cottages. Each cottage sleeps two, ideal for couples who want to get away from the stress of life and have a complete break. Bed linen, colour digital TV with DVD, CD player are included. Metered electricity.
There is a garden for you to relax in, just a short walk down the drive from the cottage. A summer house with comfortable garden furniture provided, plus other garden benches are around the garden. Lovely place to sit in at the end of the day with a glass of wine and a good book. Plently of shade during the day as well.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 2
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Lower garden for use of guests
- Open countryside and lovely views of the Mendip Hills, country lanes.
Cheddar Gorge and caves are within 15 minutes walk. Superbly placed to explore the West Country. Off-road parking. No smoking Short breaks out of season. The cottages are all equipped with Egyptian cottage sheets for your comfort. One of the cottages has a double bed, the rest have twin beds. All bathrooms have heated towel rails for cosy drying after a bath or shower. We offer a hire service for bath and hand towels. There is a meter for electricity.
The Bristol Corinthian Yacht Club is situated on the edge of the reservoir a few fields away. It is an attractive place to watch the yachts.
Tel: 01934 742 493
Please visit http://www.springcottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Locally, visit Cheddar Ales for a taste of real Somerset beer. The Rodney Stoke National Nature Reserve is a short drive. The caves at Cheddar and Wookey Hole, Bath, Bristol and Glastonbury, Wells and its Cathedral, Clarks Village at Street.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Nearest railway stations are at Yatton or Weston-super-Mare, Bristol International Airport.
Recommended Places to Visit: Weston-super-Mare and the coast.
Annual Events: Somerset Carnivals Season - 9th - 19th November. Glastonbury Festival.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Gardeners Arms - a traditional English pub.
Local Sports: Caving, horse riding, golf, cycling, bird watching, go karting just outside the village
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
The Barn at Redcliffe Farm England, Somerset, Cheddar
Ashton Cottages England, Somerset, Cheddar
Yew Tree House England, Somerset, Glastonbury
Home Farm Cottages England, Somerset, Winscombe
Webbington Farm Holiday Cottages England, Somerset, Cheddar
The Cleeve England, Somerset, Hawkcombe, Porlock
Oaktree Cottage at Briarhill Farm
Oaktree cottage has been awarded the prestigious 4 star Gold award for quality accommodation and excellent customer service for 2014 and is nestled cottage nestled on 130 acres based on the Cheshire/Shropshire border overlooking a wildlife pond with ducks and moorhens.
This special offer ends on 23-08-2014
Special offer week starting Saturday 16th August 2014 - 7 nights now £535, short breaks possible from £348 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 6 .
This special offer ends on 23-08-2014
Stunning log cabin with private spa hot tub & large South facing furnished decked area with BBQ induction hob food preparation station mini-bar.
This special offer ends on 29-07-2014