Holemoor Stables - Chard, Somerset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 18 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 9
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Holemoor Stables is a former racing yard and the layout is similar to that of the Roman villas which were found in the countryside in the south-west of England. Holemoor Stables offers comfortable living areas and can sleep up to 18 guests within 9 bedrooms. There are floor-to-ceiling glazed walls which overlook the couryard in the middle and the stunning surrounding countryside in all other directions.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
The property is separated into 3 separate buildings; the first, at the top of the courtyard offers a large indoor swimming pool and games room complex, there is also a terrace to the front of the pool room. The indoor pool is 10 x 5 metres and 1.2 metres deep throughout. The games room offers guests a pool table and table football.
The main building is L-shaped and consists of a large living area with 6 adjoining en-suite bedrooms. The living area boasts impressive French windows that provide guests with breathtaking views of the West Country's finest rolling countryside, which includes views of the Blackdown Hills a few miles away.
The final building includes the remaining 3 bedrooms along with en-suite bathrooms.
All bedrooms in the Holemoor Stables have zip and link beds meaning they can either be double or twin, to meet your requirements.
Please visit http://www.sleeps12.com/property/holemoorstables to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
The Jurassic Coast of Charmouth, Lyme Regus
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Crealy Adventure Park
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Candlelight, at Bishopswood The Five Dials
Local Sports: Walking, Horse Riding, Cycling, Golf
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Large group accommodation - Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Self Catering Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset