Holemoor Stables - Chard, Somerset, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1995 to £5225 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 18 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 9
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Holemoor Stables is a former racing yard and the layout is similar to that of the Roman villas which were found in the countryside in the south-west of England. Holemoor Stables offers comfortable living areas and can sleep up to 18 guests within 9 bedrooms. There are floor-to-ceiling glazed walls which overlook the couryard in the middle and the stunning surrounding countryside in all other directions.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 18
- 9 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 18 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Garden: Large and Private
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool table and table football
The property is separated into 3 separate buildings; the first, at the top of the courtyard offers a large indoor swimming pool and games room complex, there is also a terrace to the front of the pool room. The indoor pool is 10 x 5 metres and 1.2 metres deep throughout. The games room offers guests a pool table and table football.
The main building is L-shaped and consists of a large living area with 6 adjoining en-suite bedrooms. The living area boasts impressive French windows that provide guests with breathtaking views of the West Country's finest rolling countryside, which includes views of the Blackdown Hills a few miles away.
The final building includes the remaining 3 bedrooms along with en-suite bathrooms.
All bedrooms in the Holemoor Stables have zip and link beds meaning they can either be double or twin, to meet your requirements.
Please visit http://www.sleeps12.com/property/holemoorstables to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
The Jurassic Coast of Charmouth, Lyme Regus
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Crealy Adventure Park
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Candlelight, at Bishopswood The Five Dials
Local Sports: Walking, Horse Riding, Cycling, Golf
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Tamarack Lodge England, Somerset, Otterford
Flossy Brook England, Somerset, Chard
Meare Court England, Somerset, Taunton
River View England, Devon, Honiton
The Barn England, Somerset, Taunton
Granary Holiday Cottage England, Somerset, Taunton
Week commencing Sat 6th June 2015 - Now £360 - Short breaks also available from £234 (Min 3 nights) .
This special offer ends on 12-06-2015
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
5th to 8th June £250 (reduced from £350), 3 night break at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, a peaceful cottage for two, in private, lakeside, 10 acre gardens and grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 08-06-2015
Romantic cottage for 2 reduced for week commencing 5th June to £450 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 12-06-2015
Save a whopping £200 for the week 19th to the 25th of June in this gorgeous 5 star cottage.
This special offer ends on 25-06-2015
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages
10% discount on a full week (7 nights) during June .
This special offer ends on 26-06-2015