Holemoor Stables - Chard, Somerset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01823 665500 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Jessica Vellacott
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1995 to £5225 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 18 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 9
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Holemoor Stables has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
Holemoor Stables is a former racing yard and the layout is similar to that of the Roman villas which were found in the countryside in the south-west of England. Holemoor Stables offers comfortable living areas and can sleep up to 18 guests within 9 bedrooms. There are floor-to-ceiling glazed walls which overlook the couryard in the middle and the stunning surrounding countryside in all other directions.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 18
- 9 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 18 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Garden: Large and Private
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Pool table and table football
The property is separated into 3 separate buildings; the first, at the top of the courtyard offers a large indoor swimming pool and games room complex, there is also a terrace to the front of the pool room. The indoor pool is 10 x 5 metres and 1.2 metres deep throughout. The games room offers guests a pool table and table football.
The main building is L-shaped and consists of a large living area with 6 adjoining en-suite bedrooms. The living area boasts impressive French windows that provide guests with breathtaking views of the West Country's finest rolling countryside, which includes views of the Blackdown Hills a few miles away.
The final building includes the remaining 3 bedrooms along with en-suite bathrooms.
All bedrooms in the Holemoor Stables have zip and link beds meaning they can either be double or twin, to meet your requirements.
Please visit http://www.sleeps12.com/property/holemoorstables to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
The Jurassic Coast of Charmouth, Lyme Regus
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: Crealy Adventure Park
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Candlelight, at Bishopswood The Five Dials
Local Sports: Walking, Horse Riding, Cycling, Golf
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Tamarack Lodge England, Somerset, Otterford
Flossy Brook England, Somerset, Chard
Meare Court England, Somerset, Taunton
River View England, Devon, Honiton
The Barn England, Somerset, Taunton
Granary Holiday Cottage England, Somerset, Taunton
Week commencing Sunday 23rd August- 7 night break now £446 - Sleeps 3, pets welcome, home cinema.
This special offer ends on 29-08-2015
Pure luxury in stunning contemporary log cabin - not on a site with other lodges - with beautiful sunny spacious balcony & decked area - heart shaped private spa hot tub, BBQ, dining, mini-bar, too many extras to mention.
This special offer ends on 21-08-2015
Discount price of £1625 for up to 18 people for a weeks holiday at Ravensprings.
This special offer ends on 14-08-2015
Weekly price and shorter break price reductions apply to this week.
This special offer ends on 21-08-2015