Flossy Brook - Chard, Somerset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01823 665500 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Jessica Vellacott
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1500 to £3950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 14 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Flossy Brook has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
Flossy Brook is a wonderful new purpose built property sleeping 12 + 2 people in 5 bedrooms and its own indoor pool
Flossy Brook is a wonderful new purpose built property sleeping12 + 2 people in 5 bedrooms and its own integral indoor pool. Stylishly furnished to an excellent standard, this property is the perfect place as a base for exploring on your family holiday, or for relaxing on a celebratory weekend.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to the borders of Somerset and Devon, the tiny village of Bishopswood offers an ideal base from which to explore this beautiful area.
With underfloor heating throughout the ground floor of Flossy Brook you will find well arranged open plan living space with a large lounge area with dinning at one end and woodburning stove at the other. The kitchen is large, stylish and well equiped with a granite worktop. It has one of its bedrooms on the ground floor with an ensuite wet-room. A hallway leads you through to the swimming pool which is 22ft x 10ft and is 4ft deep throughout. There are two flights of stairs. One leads you up from the hallway to 2 bedrooms. Here you have one room which has a zip and link so can be double or twin, then another large family room which has a zip and link bed, a single bed and a truckle bed for +2. Between the two is a bathroom for these rooms to share. The other flight of stairs is from the living room and takes you up to a mezzanine landing where there is a single bed with a truckle bed for +2. Off this mezzanine is a bedroom with zip and link beds for double or twin with an ensuite. The stairs splits and takes you to a landing with a bathroom and another bedroom, again with zip and link beds.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 5 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 11 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: enclosed
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
Please visit http://www.sleeps12.com/property/flossybrook/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Jurassic Coast Crealy Adventure Park Diggerland
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: North and South Coast Lyme Regis Exeter Go Ape
Recommended Places to Eat Out: THe Candlelight in the Village Merry Harriers
Local Sports: Riding, Golf, Swimming, walking
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Tamarack Lodge England, Somerset, Otterford
Rower Fort England, Devon, Honiton
Enjoy a summer break in one of our fabulous lodges.
This special offer ends on 28-08-2015
Pure luxury in stunning contemporary log cabin - not on a site with other lodges - with beautiful sunny spacious balcony & decked area - heart shaped private spa hot tub, BBQ, dining, mini-bar, too many extras to mention.
This special offer ends on 21-08-2015
£750 discount for 7 night stay 14th to 21st August 2015.
This special offer ends on 21-08-2015
Friday 7th 4pm to Sunday 9th 2pm at £1500 for up to 15 guests (make us an offer if less!) and extra guests at £100pp.
This special offer ends on 09-08-2015