Flossy Brook - Chard, Somerset, England
|01823 665500 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Jessica Vellacott
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1500 to £3950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 12 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Flossy Brook has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 9 years. Read More
This large 5 bedroom holiday house is stylishly furnished to a 5 star gold award winning standard and could be the perfect place to enjoy a stay with friends or family for a special celebration, family holiday or group getaway.
Nestled in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to the tranquil village of Bishopswood and near the Somerset/Devon border, this high quality holiday home lies within the Blackdown Hills AONB and is well placed for exploring some of the best of this stunning area.
Inside this Spacious 5 Bedroom Holiday Lodge
For a warm and cosy stay, there is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. The open plan living area lends itself to sociable living with a spacious lounge area with comfy sofas, wood-burning stove and garden views, as well as a dining area. The spacious stylish kitchen with its granite worktops is well equipped for easy self-catering.
On the ground floor is one double bedroom, complete with ensuite wet-room. Two flights of stairs lead upstairs. One set of stairs leads from the hallway up to 2 bedrooms where there is:
• one bedroom with zip and link beds which can be made up as a double or a twin.
• a spacious family room with a zip and link bed. These bedrooms share a family bathroom.
The other flight of stairs leads from the living room to a mezzanine landing. Off this mezzanine is
• an en-suite bedroom with zip and link beds which can be made up as a double or a twin bedroom.
• A further en-suite bedroom off another landing, again with zip and link beds.
Stylishly furnished throughout with a modern light and bright interior, this is a great place to spend quality time together whether for a week’s long family holiday in the West Country or for a short break to celebrate a special occasion.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 5 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 11 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: enclosed
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Check availability and prices on the cottage web site http://https://sleeps12-com.myscrumpy.co.uk/properties/flossy-brook-123
Jurassic Coast Crealy Adventure Park Diggerland
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: North and South Coast Lyme Regis Exeter Go Ape
Recommended Places to Eat Out: THe Candlelight in the Village Merry Harriers
Local Sports: Riding, Golf, Swimming, walking
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
The Barn at Tiphayes Farm England, Devon, Honiton
Tamarack Lodge England, Somerset, Otterford
Special offer late break - week commencing Friday 3rd March or Friday 10th March - 7 nights now £270 or short break (min 3 nights) from £176 Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 13-03-2017
Late Break week commencing Sat 4th or 11th March - 7 nights now £315 or short break (min 3 nights) from £206 Sleeps 2 - 6.
This special offer ends on 12-03-2017
Outdoor hot tub under cover to relax & unwind - amazing luxury weekend offer in gorgeous contemporary Log cabin with outdoor hot tub under cover & outdoor space with heated mini-bar area - beautiful peaceful romantic break in stunning rural location close to busy village - don't miss out on this offer call 07725819384 now - 2 nights from £250, 3 nights £350.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017
Crepe Farm Cottage
Midweek break reduced from £675 to £540
This special offer ends on 31-03-2017