Flossy Brook - Chard, Somerset, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1500 to £3950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 14 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Flossy Brook is a holiday home with the wow factor. Purpose built, this wonderful holiday lodge has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and sleeps up to 14 people. Gold award winning, 5 star rated and with its own indoor swimming pool, this is a very special place to stay for a family or large group.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 5 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 14 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: enclosed
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
The ground floor at Flossy Brook benefits from underfloor heating, making this large holiday cottage warm and comfortable. There is a generous open plan living space with spacious lounge area with wood-burning stove, dining area and a kitchen featuring granite worktops. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor whereas all of the others are upstairs. A number of the bedrooms feature zip and link beds meaning that beds in some rooms can be made up as twins or doubles as required. Get in touch with Sleeps 12 with details of your requirements to find out what is possible. The dimension of the swimming pool are 22ft x 10ft and the pool is 4ft deep throughout.
This fabulous holiday home is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty near to the Somerset/Devon borders. Close by is the small village of Bishopswood.
Please visit http://www.sleeps12.com/property/flossybrook/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Jurassic Coast Crealy Adventure Park Diggerland
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit: North and South Coast Lyme Regis Exeter Go Ape
Recommended Places to Eat Out: THe Candlelight in the Village Merry Harriers
Local Sports: Riding, Golf, Swimming, walking
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages England, Devon, Honiton
Tamarack Lodge England, Somerset, Otterford
Rower Fort England, Devon, Honiton
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
5 nights for £300 from 25th April (£275 if only one bedroom used).
This special offer ends on 30-04-2015
Sleep 20 for 2 nights from 8th May for £3,200.
This special offer ends on 10-05-2015
4 Bridge Cottages
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% DISCOUNT ON A 4 NIGHT BOOKING at £198.
This special offer ends on 02-05-2015
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
May 1st Bank Holiday short break away from the crowds, amongst the beautiful spring gardens, at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, a cottage for two, in private lakeside grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 08-05-2015