Kyloe Cabin - Lowick near holy island, Northumberland, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Single storey
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 5
Rating: Not assessed
Kyloe Cabin is a delightful log cabin standing on it’s own in a private landscaped area of mature woodland. Its rural setting is enhanced by the abundance of wildlife and the peace and tranquillity of the area. For those who hanker for space, freedom and almost total solitude, there is no better place than Kyloe Cabin. The cabin sleeps four and has a combined lounge/dining room, well-equipped kitchen, double and twin bedrooms, shower room and laundry.Sorry we don't accommodate pets or children under five years old.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2008
|01289 381287 or 07989056942|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Avril Black
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Large lock up shed for bicyles and outdoor belongings
The cabin sleeps four and has a combined lounge/dining room, well-equipped kitchen, double and twin bedrooms, shower room and laundry.
Ideally located for North Northumberland’s stunning heritage coastline, with its wide sweeping beaches. Designated as an Area of Outstanding National Beauty, which forms a backdrop to Bamburgh Castle, the bird life of the Farne Islands and Holy Island – the cradle of Christianity.
Comments from the guest book:
A wonderful holiday! The cabin is superb and the setting amazing.
Lovely cabin, everything we could wish for.Wonderful countryside, plenty to do and see.
Fabulous week- we love it-and we'll be back. Superb cabin and so well kitted out! We'll definatley be back and tell our friends too.
Fantastic garden- look out for nuthatches and wood peckers feeding.Local beaches are fantastic. Thanks for a great holiday.
Please visit http://www.kyloecabin.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Northumberland.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Close to Lindisfarne The castles of Northumberland Cragside Gardens (NT) Farne Islands Border towns Cheviots Alnwick Gardens Heatherslaw mill The rivers Till and Tweed Horse-riding Bird-watching
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Berwick Upon Tweed
Recommended Places to Visit: Edinburgh for Museums, zoo, theatre and shopping. Farne Islands boat trip. Walking around Holy Island Waliking into The Cheviots. Newcastle upon Tyne, The Sage. Baltic Art Centre, Museums and shopping.
Annual Events: Edinburgh festival - August Wooler country fair - August bank holiday
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Beal Barn Lindisfarne Inn Black Bull. Lowick The Red Lion. Millfield , near Wooler.
Local Sports: Horse riding, Climbing, Walking, Bird watching
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Holiday cottages in Northumberland
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the Lake District National Park
- » Holiday lets Alnwick - cottages for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation near Beadnell, Northumberland
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Seahouses, Northumberland
Similar Country Cottages
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
Offers invited for 13th July, short breaks or full week. The perfect place for a perfect holiday in South Devon, ahead of the summer crowds. Very conveniently placed between fantastic beaches and Dar...
This special offer ends on 20-07-2013
Little Canwood House
VERY SPECIAL OFFER: STAY FOR 3 NIGHTS AND GET 1 NIGHT FREE FOR ONLY £550 (NORMAL PRICE FOR 4 NIGHTS IS £800)24th -28th June only
This special offer ends on 28-06-2013
Stable Cottage Luxury Self Catering
Here is our July late availability for 5 star luxury self-catering accommodation available NOW Stable Cottage Late Availability in AUGUST: We are offering a 7 night holiday - Friday 16th ...
This special offer ends on 16-08-2013
Oakpond Cottages, Briarhill farm
Award winning country cottage based on the Cheshire/Shropshire border. Located in a quiet location but only 10 minutes drive to the shops. Plenty of attractions and walks to see and do. 2-4 people £...
This special offer ends on 13-07-2013
Oaktree Cottage at Briarhill Farm
Award winning country cottage on the Cheshire/Shropshire border. Quiet location overlooking wildlife pond with ducks and moorhens. Very spacious cottage with balcony for 2 people. Plenty of attraction...
This special offer ends on 06-07-2013