Hoste Barn - Swanton Abbott, Norfolk, England
|01692 538 224 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Dr. Paul Everden
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £710 to £1034 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 4 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 0
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
Hoste Barn is a stunning 5 star rated and gold award winning barn conversion which features an impressive 50ft vaulted original timber framed roof throughout which gives an immense feeling of space and light from all perspectives. This is a fantastic luxury retreat which sleeps up to 6 people.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Historical Property
- Grade 2 listed, exposed beams, thatched. thatched threshing barn
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Superb rural flowered garden with ball play area
- Tennis Court
There are two bedrooms; the mezzanine master bedroom within the eaves of the barn which has plenty of character with oak floor boards and benefits from an en-suite bathroom which features a large double ended bath. The second bedroom downstairs has link beds so can be made up as a twin or as a double as per your requirements. This bedroom features a lovely en-suite wet room with shower and twin stone sinks.
This is a unique stylish barn conversion where a luxurious modern interior accentuates the beauty of the building and its wonderful historical features such as exposed wooden beams.
Nearby are the National Trust's Blickling and Felbrigg estates along with the private stately homes of Mannington and Wolterton. Also within easy reach for days out is the North Nofolk Coast, the Norfolk Broads and the historical city of Norwich.
Please visit http://www.hostebarn.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Norfolk.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Hoste barn is ideally situated to explore the North Norfolk coast (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Norfolk Broads and the cathedral city of Norwich all within 20 mins by car. Standing in unspoilt countryside not far from the National Trust's Blickling and Felbrigg estates and the private stately homes of Mannington and Wolterton. From Swanton Hill the picturesque Georgian market towns of Holt and Burnham Market, seaside villages of Cley (with its National Nature Reserve) and Stiffkey, and traditional English resort towns of Cromer, Sheringham and Wells are all within easy reach by car, and offer everything from delicatessens and antique shops to restaurants and theatres. Equi-distant are the pine woods and sandy dunes of Holkham to the west and the wild expanses of Waxham's beaches to the east. There are regular seal boat trips from Morston and Blakeney, and steam train services from Sheringham to Holt. Local shopping is at North Walsham, or at Aylsham, where a minature stream railway runs to Wroxham, in the heart of the famous Norfolk Broads, where there are regular broads cruises available. There are also a number of excellent restaurants and pubs nearby. The fine city of Norwich is England’s best preserved medieval city. Norwich is also home to a modern shopping development, Chapelfields, and boasts a thriving cultural scene. The city skyline is highlighted by two cathedrals, a Norman castle, medieval churches, the grandeur of Victorian architecture, an Art Deco City Hall and a 21st century landmark, The Forum.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: 3
Recommended Places to Visit: Norfolk Broads, North Norfolk coast, North Norfolk Steam Railway, Blickling Hall, Felbrigg Hall.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Walpole Arms, The Olive Branch.
Local Sports: cycling, sailing, horse riding, surfing, tennis on site.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages and accommodation in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Banham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Easton, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in California, Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays Near Snettisham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Blakeney, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation Thetford, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottage holidays near Diss in Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages, houses, apartments and self-catering holidays near Wymondham, Norfolk
- » Good comfortable holiday accommodation for walkers in Norfolk and East Anglia
- » Self-catering holidays in Cley next the Sea, Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays near Mundesley, Norfolk
- » Cottages in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Norfolk Broads, East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Downham Market Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Self-catering holidays in cottages and houses in Costessey, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation near Cawston, Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Thornham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Norwich, Norfolk
Similar English Country Cottages
Spennithorne Cottage England, Norfolk, Fakenham
The Haybarn Pet-Friendly Country Cottage, Near Swaffham, East Anglia England, Norfolk, Necton
Old School Cottage England, Norfolk, Great Hockham
Bailey Cottage England, Norfolk, Pockthorpe
Beechwood Cottage England, Norfolk, Cromer
Kingfisher Lodge England, Norfolk, Wroxham
Lingmell House - Lower Gale
£200 price cut ! Now £595 was £795!!for 7 nights commencing sat 18th April!!!!.
This special offer ends on 25-04-2015
Beautiful unique stand-alone contemporary log cabin with private spa hot tub in fabulous location private & peaceful with plenty of outdoor space with BBQ & al-fresco kitchen all within easy walking distance of busy village & close to Lake Windermere Many extras including luxury bedding generous towel supply welcome pack of beverages Absolute chill out to relax & recharge.
This special offer ends on 19-04-2015
7 night k break in our beautiful cosy cottage.
This special offer ends on 18-04-2015
Craig Alvah Lodge
4 night Mon to Fri 20-24 April and 27 Apr to 01 May in our beautiful Lodge.
This special offer ends on 24-04-2015
4 Bridge Cottages
10% discount between 12-23 April.
This special offer ends on 23-04-2015