Lower Wood Farm Country Cottages - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01493722523 or 01493722523|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Ms. Jill Nicholls
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £475 to £2150 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 8
Sleeps from 4 to 9 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Cape Cottage M2
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Lower Wood Farm Country Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for less than 1 year. Read More
Tourism in Norfolk Award Winner 2005/06 & 07. The cottages share excellent facitlities such a bbq and recreational area.
Certain cottages have been adapted for disabled people and offer high class M2 mobility level accommodation.
The Norfolk coast is famous for its long sandy beaches and although the cottages are just outside Caister-on-Sea, guests have the luxury of the countryside and yet only a short distance from the sea. Great Yarmouth is a few minutes drive away for family entertainment, restaurants and traditional seaside amusement.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: The country cottages enjoy shared open plan gardens that offer somewhere to walk or sit and enjoy pleasant weather
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room
- The cottages are in a rural setting surrounded by fields and greenery. A short drive leads to the village of Caister-on-Sea and the beautiful sandy beach just north of Great Yarmouth's golden mile.
- Tourist Board 4/5 star
- Open all year Friday to Friday bookings
- Short Breaks (Oct -May or short notice) Fri to Mon/Mon to fri
- Indoor heated swimming pool open all year
- Play Barn for all the family
- Cape Cottage 5 star gold M2 mobility rated.
- Childrens outdoor play and recreational area
- Bike shed
- Bed linen and towels provided ( not swimming towels or cot linen)
- Outdoor covered barbeque area
- Excellent base for visiting Norfolk Broads,coastal resorts and tourist attractions. Local golf, fishing, walking.
- Wireless internet access
- 3/4 mile from main road ensures peace and tranquility.
- Personally managed by on site owners.
- All inclusive tariff
Pipkin Cottage sleep 4 plus cot
Bramley Cottage sleep 5 plus cot
Russet Cottage sleep 5 plus cot
The Cottage sleep 6 plus cot
The Appleloft sleep 6 plus cot
The farmhouse sleep 7 plus cot
Braeburn Barn sleep 9 plus cot
Cape Cottage sleep 5 + 1 plus cot
For vacancies go to view availablilty on our website www.lowerwoodfarm.co.uk
Please visit http://www.lowerwoodfarm.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Norfolk.
Lovely beach at Winterton on Sea, lifeboat station at Caister on Sea, Caister Castle and Car Museum, Thrigby Wildlife park, seaside attractions at Great Yarmouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Great Yarmouth Station Norwich Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Historic Blickling Hall in Norfolk. Take a trip to North Norfolk, Sandringham, or Holkham Hall with the famous Holkham beach. Shop at the market town of Holt for some serious Antique and craft shops, good restaurants and tea rooms.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: filby Bridge Restaurant,The Vicarage Hemsby,
Local Sports: horse riding, golf at Caister Golf Club, fishing, wind surfing, rowing on Filby Broad, stock car, greyhound and horse racing.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages and accommodation in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Banham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Easton, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in California, Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays Near Snettisham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Blakeney, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation Thetford, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottage holidays near Diss in Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages, houses, apartments and self-catering holidays near Wymondham, Norfolk
- » Good comfortable holiday accommodation for walkers in Norfolk and East Anglia
- » Self-catering holidays in Cley next the Sea, Norfolk
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays near Mundesley, Norfolk
- » Cottages in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Norfolk Broads, East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Downham Market Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Self-catering holidays in cottages and houses in Costessey, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation near Cawston, Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Thornham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Norwich, Norfolk
Similar English Country Cottages
Mill Cottage England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Hedley Lane Cabin England, Suffolk, Lowestoft
Lavender Cottage England, Suffolk, Southwold
Kingfisher Lodge England, Norfolk, Wroxham
Bethany England, Suffolk, Blythburgh
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Norfolk Park England, Norfolk, North Walsham
February short breaks - 2 nights from £270 - treat your partner to a fabulous break at amazing price in gorgeous studio pad - cosy contemporary accommodation fab furnishings with everything brand new Private outdoor spa hot tub under permanent cover to relax & unwind on chilly winter nights whatever the weather Furnished balcony & outdoor space - beautiful peaceful location within walking distance of busy village with lots of bars & restaurants Don't miss this offer - call 07725819384 now to book .
This special offer ends on 29-02-2016
Easter treat - 2 nights £360 3 nights £450 in stunning contemporary log cabin with beautiful views with private state of the art outdoor spa hot tub on your doorstep to relax & enjoy regardless of the weather with fab outdoor lighting, beautiful sumptuous modern interior with luxury bed linens, towels & bathrobes provided wonderful peaceful location close to traditional village with plenty of good bars & restaurants to suit all tastes & budgets - don't miss out on this special offer - still some availability for March & April - Also available quirky detached studio with private hot tub, call 07725819384 now for details or to book .
This special offer ends on 31-01-2016
Save £200 when you book the 20th to the 26th of Feb 2016.
This special offer ends on 26-02-2016
10th - 12th Feb 2016 Save £150 when you book During these dates.
This special offer ends on 12-02-2015