Lower Wood Farm Country Cottages - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01493722523 or 01493722523|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Ms. Jill Nicholls
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £475 to £2150 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 8
Sleeps from 4 to 9 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Cape Cottage M2
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Lower Wood Farm Country Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for less than 1 year. Read More
Tourism in Norfolk Award Winner 2005/06 & 07. The cottages share excellent facitlities such a bbq and recreational area.
Certain cottages have been adapted for disabled people and offer high class M2 mobility level accommodation.
The Norfolk coast is famous for its long sandy beaches and although the cottages are just outside Caister-on-Sea, guests have the luxury of the countryside and yet only a short distance from the sea. Great Yarmouth is a few minutes drive away for family entertainment, restaurants and traditional seaside amusement.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: The country cottages enjoy shared open plan gardens that offer somewhere to walk or sit and enjoy pleasant weather
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room
- The cottages are in a rural setting surrounded by fields and greenery. A short drive leads to the village of Caister-on-Sea and the beautiful sandy beach just north of Great Yarmouth's golden mile.
- Tourist Board 4/5 star
- Open all year Friday to Friday bookings
- Short Breaks (Oct -May or short notice) Fri to Mon/Mon to fri
- Indoor heated swimming pool open all year
- Play Barn for all the family
- Cape Cottage 5 star gold M2 mobility rated.
- Childrens outdoor play and recreational area
- Bike shed
- Bed linen and towels provided ( not swimming towels or cot linen)
- Outdoor covered barbeque area
- Excellent base for visiting Norfolk Broads,coastal resorts and tourist attractions. Local golf, fishing, walking.
- Wireless internet access
- 3/4 mile from main road ensures peace and tranquility.
- Personally managed by on site owners.
- All inclusive tariff
Pipkin Cottage sleep 4 plus cot
Bramley Cottage sleep 5 plus cot
Russet Cottage sleep 5 plus cot
The Cottage sleep 6 plus cot
The Appleloft sleep 6 plus cot
The farmhouse sleep 7 plus cot
Braeburn Barn sleep 9 plus cot
Cape Cottage sleep 5 + 1 plus cot
For vacancies go to view availablilty on our website www.lowerwoodfarm.co.uk
Please visit http://www.lowerwoodfarm.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Norfolk.
Lovely beach at Winterton on Sea, lifeboat station at Caister on Sea, Caister Castle and Car Museum, Thrigby Wildlife park, seaside attractions at Great Yarmouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Great Yarmouth Station Norwich Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Historic Blickling Hall in Norfolk. Take a trip to North Norfolk, Sandringham, or Holkham Hall with the famous Holkham beach. Shop at the market town of Holt for some serious Antique and craft shops, good restaurants and tea rooms.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: filby Bridge Restaurant,The Vicarage Hemsby,
Local Sports: horse riding, golf at Caister Golf Club, fishing, wind surfing, rowing on Filby Broad, stock car, greyhound and horse racing.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages and accommodation in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottage holidays near Diss in Norfolk
- » Good comfortable holiday accommodation for walkers in Norfolk and East Anglia
- » Self-catering holidays in Cley next the Sea, Norfolk
- » Cottages in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation near Bacton, Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Self-catering cottages in Dereham, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in and around Cromer, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation near Aylmerton, Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Holiday cottages near a beach in Norfolk
- » Cottage holidays in Norfolk
- » Cottages in Norfolk for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering near Hunstanton, Norfolk
- » Seaside cottages in Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Burnham Market, Norfolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Norfolk available for long lets
- » Cottage in Norfolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation near Aslacton, Norfolk, East Anglia
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering near Ditchingham, Norfolk
Similar English Country Cottages
Mill Cottage England, Suffolk, Lavenham
Hedley Lane Cabin England, Suffolk, Lowestoft
Wheatacre Hall Barns England, Suffolk, Beccles
Lavender Cottage England, Suffolk, Southwold
Bethany England, Suffolk, Blythburgh
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Norfolk Park England, Norfolk, North Walsham
Late break Special Offer - week Sat 9th July now £445 pw Or short break from £289 - Sleeps 2-6.
This special offer ends on 15-07-2016
Late break Special Offer - week Sun 10th July now £365 pw Or short break from £237 - Sleeps 3.
This special offer ends on 16-07-2016
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Early summer is the most attractive time of year at Sheplegh Court when all the spring flowers and blossom are at their best.
This special offer ends on 15-07-2016
Beeson Farm Holiday Cottages South Devon
Special offers available in early July (1st-15th) from £495 per week.
This special offer ends on 08-07-2016