The Bush - Kew, London, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: No
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The Bush Houseboat has been through a complete refit to give it all the comforts of a modern flat. The new central heating system ensures constant hot water and warmth at the touch of a switch; while the new bathroom comes with power shower, and the kitchen with a plumbed in dishwasher and washing machine. Please note that prices are quoted on a full occupancy basis and the price will depend on the number of people on board, from £650 per week for 2 people, £750 for 3, and £850 and for 4. All the rooms have views straight on to the Thames and the riverbank at Kew Gardens.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
|020 8569 7829 or 0781 650 9225|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Ms. A Loader
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Our resident swans can be fed from the kitchen window, and in the Spring, the Canada geese and grebes show off their babies from our boat deck. The houseboat has 2 bedrooms, with double and twin beds. The large kitchen has a wonderful teak skylight with fabulous views. Upstairs, the wheelhouse has fitted window seats to make the most of the peaceful surroundings. Outside, there is a boat deck with a table and chairs for al fresco dining. The boat has a private car park (a blessing in London), and our secluded garden is accessed by the spiral staircase from the car park.
Please visit http://www.bushhouseboat.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in London.
Within walking reach are Kew Gardens, Gunnersbury Steam Museum, and the historic village of Strand on the Green. From Kew Pier, boats can be taken either up river into Richmond and Hampton Court, or downriver to Westminster Pier and the Houses of Parliament. From Kew Bridge we are 15 minutes by train into Waterloo station and all the attractions of central London. There are lots of lovely places to eat, all within 15 minutes walk from The Bush. Either follow the Thames path to Strand on the Green with its riverside pubs and restaurants, or walk across Kew Bridge to Kew Green with its choice of restaurants and pubs. The Bush is a unique holiday 'cottage', ideal for a short city break or romantic holiday. After enjoying all the hustle and bustle of central London come back to the peace and seclusion of the river, away from the noise and rush of traffic and let the river help you unwind.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Heathrow Airport, Kew Station
Recommended Places to Visit: Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens, Museums, Buckingham Palace, Windsor, Thorpe theme park.
Annual Events: Lord Mayor Parade - 1st Jan, Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palce - summer months, Notting Hill Carnival - August, many other festivals, exhibitions and events throughout the year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: London has a supreme range and variety of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bistros to suit all tastes and pockets.
Local Sports: Walking in London's parks and sightseeing, local leisure centres.
- » Weekend Breaks in London, self-catering accommodation
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Self-catering in London
- » Self-catering accommodation in west London for short breaks and weekly rentals
- » Flats and apartments to rent in Tower Hamlets, east London - self-catering
- » Holiday apartments in South London
- » Vacation rentals or self-catering in London, England
- » Self-catering accommodation in London for sighteeing and visiting Buckingham Palace
- » Self-catering accommodation rentals London
- » Self catering accommodation to sleep 4 in London
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages and accommodation in London
- » Flats or apartments available for rent in south London
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in London England near golf courses
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in London with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday apartments in West London
- » Self-catering flats and apartments to rent in the City of London
- » Holiday accommodation in London for self-catering holidays
- » Self-catering accommodation in the City of London
- » Self-catering flats and apartments to rent in Richmond London, for short breaks and holidays in London
- » Flats and apartments to rent in the City of London
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357