Eye Kettleby Lakes - Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 12
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
12 Luxury log cabins/ outdoor hot tubs/indoor saunas/ Gold awarded
- Three single Bedroom 5*
- One 5* Two Bedroom
- One Three Bedroom
- Seven Two Bedroom Lodges 4*
All set around your own private fishing lake. The beautifully crafted lodges have everything you need for a relaxing break from a bottle opener to dishwasher. You can enjoy your own private outdoor hot tub, perfect for sipping champagne under the stars. Visit http://www.eyekettlebylakes.com/
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2006
|01664 565 900 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Lizzy Lomas
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
All our lodges come complete with either a 4 poster or Wooden pine bed and en-suite bathroom, also a BBQ and patio furniture so you can dine 'al fresco' while taking in the stunning views over the Leicestershire countryside. Sofa bed for extra couple if required. We have 8 coarse fishing lakes in total,one private Kingfisher Lake(residents only)& a Specimen Carp Lake, All are well stocked with all coarse fish and are suitable for all types of angler, so don't forget your fishing kit.
Please visit http://www.eyekettlebylakes.com/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Leicestershire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Melton Mowbray is a lively market town famous for its pork pies and Stilton cheese. Its impressive landmarks stand out from the peaceful rolling countryside - from the heights of Belvoir Castle and Borough Hill to the sloping shores of Rutland Water.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Melton Mowbray Station, East Midlands Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Rutland Water, National Space centre, Belvoir Castle, Twin Lakes, Ragdale Hall Health Hydro,Langar Karting & quad centre, Stonehurst Family Farm Park, Lincoln Cathedral for anyone interested in the set for the Da Vinci code.
Annual Events: Local events: Burghley Horse Trials - September, just 30 minutes away. Also visit Burghley House with deer roaming in the grounds. Belvoir Castle have frequent events including a spectacular bonfire evening and summer fireworks championship.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: La Torre - Italian Melton Mowbray,Pizza Express Melton Mowbray,The Crown Inn - Old Dalby, The Golden Fleece - South Croxton
Local Sports: Coarse fishing in one our lakes, cycling on one of many cycle routes in Leicestershire, water sports at Rutland Water
Melton Mowbray is in the north east of Leicestershire, close to the picturesque Vale of Belvoir which literally translated means beautiful view'. Steeped in rural tradition, this part of the county is famous for it's fine food and drink, including the famous Melton Mowbray Pork Pie, Stilton cheese and locally brewed ales, wines and Sloe gin. Get a taste of these tasty goodies at local pubs, cafes or restaurants. Why not make up your own picnic packed with local food and drink whilst you're exploring the area? Explore the bustling market town of Melton Mowbray, with historic buildings and traditional markets selling everything from clocks to cattle. Children will enjoy a trip to Twinlakes, an exciting family attraction, or head to Burrough Hill Country Park - the perfect place to go kite flying. Explore the Vale of Belvoir by foot, bike or horseback. Visit Belvoir Castle where you can tour this magnificent castle and its gardens.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the Lake District National Park
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Ratby, Leicestershire
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Barrow-on-Soar, Leicestershire
- » Luxury 5 star cottages England
Similar Country Cottages
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013
Tremaine Green Country Cottages
LATE Availability Discount: 1-3 bedroom cottages available from £336, inclusive. For Latest Offers Tel: 01503 220333. 2-nights 60%, 3-nights 70% and 4-nights 80% of weekly tariff.
This special offer ends on 29-06-2013
Special price for parties up to 4 guests - you get the whole big farmhouse and garden all to yourselves, just use 2 bedrooms and get £300 off the full price.
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
The Stone Barn
19th July 7 nights now with £300 OFF for parties of 10 or less only applies for bookings confirmed in May .Phone, email or visit our website for details
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
Red Kite Cottage
Hideaway for 2 in Red Kite Cottage. Stunning location. Suntrap terrace. 3 acres of meadows with panoramic views. Free WiFi. Logfire. Big bath, separate rain shower.£144(was £160) for 2 nights for 2 pe...
This special offer ends on 19-05-2013