Tivoli - Symonds Yat, Herefordshire, England
|01564778832 or 07870444496|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Suzanne Bird
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £265.00 to £485.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Tivoli is a charming cottage found in Symonds Yat in the county of Herefordshire; the cottage boasts a large garden with stunning views of The Wye Valley. Perfect for a relaxing rural retreat, Tivoli is set in a tranquil location allowing guests to relax and unwind whilst taking in the fantastic views. For those who wish to get out and explore during their time here, there are a range of pubs and a number of activities found nearby including canoeing, fishing, cycling, hiking and climbing, with the Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean providing an idyllic setting for these.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Two decked areas with table and chairs for guest use
- Beautiful views over the River Wye Valley and spectacular countryside.
This holiday cottage sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 twin bedrooms (one bedroom can be made up as a double super-king size bed on request). There is also a comfortable lounge with woodburner fire, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a bathroom. The large garden features 2 decked areas and with picturesque views and a bbq is a great space for relaxing outdoors. Off street parking is available for up to 4 cars. Please note that the cottage is accessed via 30 flat, wide steps with hand rail.
Castles: Goodrich, Chepstow, Tintern Abbey, Raglan Symonds Yat attractions: Butterfly Zoo, New Weir Forge 18th/ 19th century ironworks near the river Wye, Leisure park, The Amazing Hedge Puzzle, Motiva Ropes Course, Go Ape!
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Chepostow Castle, Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, Go Ape!, Forest of Dean.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Wye knot inn, Old Ferrie Inn, the Saracen's Head
Local Sports: Walking, canoeing, golf, fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, walking.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering near Ludlow
- » Holiday cottages in the shires of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire
- » Self-catering cottages in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Pet-friendly cottages for 4 in Herefordshire available for Xmas
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Herefordshire, for walkers
- » Self-catering accommodation for the Hay Festival
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation with a local pub
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Herefordshire, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Herefordshire - for rural bliss
Similar Country Cottages
The Buckstone House Coach House England, Gloucestershire, Staunton
Upper Trereece self-catering barn with woodburner, Llangarron England, Herefordshire, Ross-on-Wye
Newton Lodge Family Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Welsh Newton Common
Sutton Barn Dogs-welcome Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Hope Mansell
The Lodge Farm Barn Family Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Deepdean
Noxon Pond Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cotswolds England, Gloucestershire, Bream
Week commencing Friday 6th Feb 2015 - 7 nights now £252 - Short breaks also possible from £140 (Min 2 nights).
This special offer ends on 11-02-2015
The Tudor barn sleeps up to 22 guests but this offer of £1,000 is for up to 10 guests with an eco-heating option as the smaller group can base themselves in the cosy underfloor-heated cartlodge end of the barn.
This special offer ends on 20-02-2015
Duck Street Cottage
Enjoy a weekend during February at Duck Street Cottage for a reduced price of £375! Sleeps 2.
This special offer ends on 28-02-2015
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
10% off our normal price.
This special offer ends on 20-02-2015
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
FEB HALF TERM SPECIAL.
This special offer ends on 21-02-2015
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357