Tivoli - Symonds Yat, Herefordshire, England
|01564778832 or 07870444496|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Suzanne Bird
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £265.00 to £485.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Tivoli is a charming cottage found in Symonds Yat in the county of Herefordshire; the cottage boasts a large garden with stunning views of The Wye Valley. Perfect for a relaxing rural retreat, Tivoli is set in a tranquil location allowing guests to relax and unwind whilst taking in the fantastic views. For those who wish to get out and explore during their time here, there are a range of pubs and a number of activities found nearby including canoeing, fishing, cycling, hiking and climbing, with the Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean providing an idyllic setting for these.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Two decked areas with table and chairs for guest use
- Beautiful views over the River Wye Valley and spectacular countryside.
This holiday cottage sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 twin bedrooms (one bedroom can be made up as a double super-king size bed on request). There is also a comfortable lounge with woodburner fire, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a bathroom. The large garden features 2 decked areas and with picturesque views and a bbq is a great space for relaxing outdoors. Off street parking is available for up to 4 cars. Please note that the cottage is accessed via 30 flat, wide steps with hand rail.
Castles: Goodrich, Chepstow, Tintern Abbey, Raglan Symonds Yat attractions: Butterfly Zoo, New Weir Forge 18th/ 19th century ironworks near the river Wye, Leisure park, The Amazing Hedge Puzzle, Motiva Ropes Course, Go Ape!
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Chepostow Castle, Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, Go Ape!, Forest of Dean.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Wye knot inn, Old Ferrie Inn, the Saracen's Head
Local Sports: Walking, canoeing, golf, fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, walking.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering near Ludlow
- » Holiday cottages in the shires of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire
- » Self-catering cottages in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Pet-friendly cottages for 4 in Herefordshire available for Xmas
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Herefordshire, for walkers
- » Self-catering accommodation for the Hay Festival
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation with a local pub
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Herefordshire, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Herefordshire - for rural bliss
Similar Country Cottages
The Buckstone House Coach House England, Gloucestershire, Staunton
Upper Trereece self-catering barn with woodburner, Llangarron England, Herefordshire, Ross-on-Wye
Newton Lodge Family Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Welsh Newton Common
Sutton Barn Dogs-welcome Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Hope Mansell
The Lodge Farm Barn Family Cottage, Heart Of England England, Herefordshire, Deepdean
Noxon Pond Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cotswolds England, Gloucestershire, Bream
5 nights from 8th Dec for £260, or 3 nights £195 at the very popular Acorn Retreat, Nr Brayford, Exmoor, North Devon, 1 bed, cottage for two, in private lakeside and riverside grounds, and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 13-12-2014
Save £400 when you book the 20th to the 27th of Dec 2014, Christmas Week.
This special offer ends on 27-12-2014
19th - 22nd Dec 2014 Save £100 when you book During these dates In Dec 2014.
This special offer ends on 22-12-2014
This offer is for 4 nights.
This special offer ends on 19-12-2014
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357