Tivoli - Symonds Yat, Herefordshire, England
|01564778832 or 07870444496|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Suzanne Bird
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £265.00 to £485.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Tivoli is a charming cottage found in Symonds Yat in the county of Herefordshire; the cottage boasts a large garden with stunning views of The Wye Valley. Perfect for a relaxing rural retreat, Tivoli is set in a tranquil location allowing guests to relax and unwind whilst taking in the fantastic views. For those who wish to get out and explore during their time here, there are a range of pubs and a number of activities found nearby including canoeing, fishing, cycling, hiking and climbing, with the Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean providing an idyllic setting for these.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Two decked areas with table and chairs for guest use
- Beautiful views over the River Wye Valley and spectacular countryside.
This holiday cottage sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 twin bedrooms (one bedroom can be made up as a double super-king size bed on request). There is also a comfortable lounge with woodburner fire, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a bathroom. The large garden features 2 decked areas and with picturesque views and a bbq is a great space for relaxing outdoors. Off street parking is available for up to 4 cars. Please note that the cottage is accessed via 30 flat, wide steps with hand rail.
Castles: Goodrich, Chepstow, Tintern Abbey, Raglan Symonds Yat attractions: Butterfly Zoo, New Weir Forge 18th/ 19th century ironworks near the river Wye, Leisure park, The Amazing Hedge Puzzle, Motiva Ropes Course, Go Ape!
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Chepostow Castle, Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, Go Ape!, Forest of Dean.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Wye knot inn, Old Ferrie Inn, the Saracen's Head
Local Sports: Walking, canoeing, golf, fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, walking.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering near Ludlow
- » Holiday cottages in the shires of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire
- » Self-catering cottages in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Pet-friendly cottages for 4 in Herefordshire available for Xmas
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Herefordshire, for walkers
- » Self-catering accommodation for the Hay Festival
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation with a local pub
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Herefordshire, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Herefordshire - for rural bliss
Similar English Country Cottages
The Buckstone House Coach House England, Gloucestershire, Staunton
Valley View Cottage England, Herefordshire, Howle Hill
Old Wye Valley Chapel Wales, Monmouthshire, Penallt
Trevase Granary England, Herefordshire, Hereford
Wye Valley Holiday Lodge England, Gloucestershire, Brockweir
Cosy Treat England, Gloucestershire, Cinderford
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Special late availability offer, 7 nights for £325 starting on Fri 29th May.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2015
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
Vacancy 5th to 12th June, at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, a peaceful cottage for two, in private, lakeside, 10 acre gardens and grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 12-06-2015