Tivoli - Symonds Yat, Herefordshire, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Tivoli is a charming cottage found in Symonds Yat in the county of Herefordshire; the cottage boasts a large garden with stunning views of The Wye Valley. Perfect for a relaxing rural retreat, Tivoli is set in a tranquil location allowing guests to relax and unwind whilst taking in the fantastic views. For those who wish to get out and explore during their time here, there are a range of pubs and a number of activities found nearby including canoeing, fishing, cycling, hiking and climbing, with the Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean providing an idyllic setting for these.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2013
|01564778832 or 07870444496|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Suzanne Bird
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Tivoli sleeps up to 4 guests in 2 twin bedrooms ( one bedroom can be converted to provide a double super king size bed on request)there is also a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, a comfortable living room with woodburner fire and a large garden with 2 decked areas with picturesque views and a bbq. Off street parking is available for up to 4 cars. Please note that the cottage is accessed via 30 flat, wide steps with hand rail.
Castles: Goodrich, Chepstow, Tintern Abbey, Raglan Symonds Yat attractions: Butterfly Zoo, New Weir Forge 18th/ 19th century ironworks near the river Wye, Leisure park, The Amazing Hedge Puzzle, Motiva Ropes Course, Go Ape!
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Chepostow Castle, Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, Go Ape!, Forest of Dean.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Wye knot inn, Old Ferrie Inn, the Saracen's Head
Local Sports: Walking, canoeing, golf, fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, walking.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering near Ludlow
- » Holiday cottages Worcestershire Herefordshire and Shropshire
- » Self-catering accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Herefordshire
- » Pet-friendly cottages for 4 in Herefordshire available for Xmas
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Herefordshire, for walkers
- » Self-catering accommodation for the Hay Festival
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation with a local pub
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Herefordshire, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Herefordshire England near golf courses
- » Country cottages in Herefordshire - for rural bliss
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357