The Stables - Great Maplestead, Essex, England
|01787 211 115 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mark @ the Grove Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £222 to £598.50 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for The Stables has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 13 years. Read More
For style and romance, The Stables close to Castle Hedingham is the place to stay. Whether for a short break or a longer stay, this beautiful cottage has plenty to offer. Dating back to the 17th century, this cottage for two benefits from delightful features such as exposed wooden ceiling beams along with more modern features such as a warming woodburning stove and high quality furnishings.
Within this welcoming cottage there is a delightful open plan living area comprising a lounge area with woodburner and kitchen, a comfortable bedroom with a king-size bed and a family bathroom.
With a wonderful rural setting close to fields and pastures, there are fantastic walks and stunning countryside close at hand. There is also a lovely tranquil garden complete with fruit trees, which is ideal for relaxing in good weather. This could be a great base from which to discover the delights of Constable Country, Colchester, northern Essex and beautiful Suffolk.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- 17th century historical cottage
- With Exposed Beams
- Dining Table Seats: 2
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Garden with lawn and fruit trees
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Essex.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Sudbury
Recommended Places to Visit: John Constables birthplace and setting for The Haywain and Willy Lots Cottage -Flatford Mill. Colchester and Colchester Castle, Lavenham and the National Trust's Guildhall, Long Melford and the National Trust's Melford Hall
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Black Lion - Long Melford. the Angel - Lavenham. Scutchers - Long Melford. Le Talbooth - Dedham
Local Sports: Cycling, walking, horse riding
Higham is a tiny village located in The Dedham Vale- an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and where John Constable painted The Haywain.
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Waltham Abbey, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex England near golf courses
- » Self catering cottages and lodges in the south east
- » Holiday cottages and apartments close to or in Frinton on Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Brentwood, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex available for long lets
- » Self-catering near South Woodham Ferrers Essex: cottages, houses, apartments
- » Holiday cottages in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Benfleet, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self catering accommodation Essex
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self-catering country cottages and apartments with exposed beams in Essex, England
- » Holiday cottages and other self-catering accommodation in Essex with good walks in the countryside
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Essex, England
- » self catering accommodation in Essex with availability in July or August
- » Self catering accommodation near Battlesbridge Antiques Centre in Essex
- » self catering accommodation near Clacton on Sea Essex
- » Holiday lettings Essex
Similar English Country Cottages
Lovejoys England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
Lovejoys Mill England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
The Lovejoy Studio England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
Rafe Hall Coach House England, Essex, Pebmarsh
Romney Cottage England, Suffolk, Cavendish
Borleymere Shepherds Hut England, Suffolk, Long Melford
Luxury spa short break offers Spring 2017 with flexible start dates from £250 for 2 nights, 3 nights £360 in cosy studio apartment with amazing outdoor spa hot tub to relax & unwind -fab location close to busy village with great bars & restaurants call 07725819384 now .
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017
Chase away the winter blues in gorgeous cosy romantic retreat with private spa hot tub in great location close to busy village 2 nights from £260 mid-week in stylish luxury romantic log cabin with private spa hot tub - call 07725819384 now for some amazing deals.
This special offer ends on 03-03-2017