The Dairy - Weymouth, Dorset, England
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £545 to £980 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The Dairy is a former farmbuilding converted to create a stunning spacious 3-bedroom holiday home in the country. The property accommodates 6 (plus cot) and is furnished to be both comfortable and modern, with all rooms enjoying views over open countryside.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Garden: half acre garden
The property has a single storey with level access into and throughout the major part of the building.
This area includes a twin-bedded room with en-suite facilities including washbasin, WC and a shower. The bathroom has been designed as a wet room with level entry to a large shower compartment.
The remainder of the accommodation comprises a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a family bathroom and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area. The entrance hall includes hanging space for coats and has a slate floor. Double doors open to the kitchen/dining area with wooden flooring.
The comfortable sitting area is carpeted, with modern furnishings, a 4-seat sofa, chaise longue, two easy chairs and a 32" TV with VCR/DVD/CD player.
The kitchen is equipped with a built-in cooker and hob unit with cooker hood over, a separate extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and condenser washer/dryer. It is fully equipped with electric kettle, toaster, cafetiere, crockery, cutlery and all required pots, pans and kitchen utensils. The dining room accommodates six around a circular table.
There is a sideboard and buffet unit housing crockery, cutlery, table mats, etc. A high chair is available if required.
Please click on website link at foot of page for availability and prices.
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/thedairy.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The Dairy is positioned at the eastern end of a triangular 33 acre field with good access from the road and a near half acre garden. It has parking for 3 cars and good level access to the front door. Paved patio areas, with shrub beds inset, run the length of the property. It's in a private secluded setting about a mile from the Dorset Coast Path with its views across the Fleet lagoon to Chesil beach and is in the area designaeted a World Heritage Site. The seaside town of Weymouth is about 3 miles distant for family fun.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Weymouth
Recommended Places to Visit: Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport are all only a short drive away. Further afield lie Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Annual Events: 2012 Olyimpic sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Victoria Inn is across the road, approximately 250m from the entrance to The Dairy. Numerous other pubs and restaurants within a short drive in the neighbouring villages of Chickerell, Langton Herring and Portesham.
Local Sports: Watersports and sailing at nearby beaches a short drive away, walking, cycling.
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar Country Cottages
Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell England, Dorset, Weymouth
Bakehouse Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Higher Farm Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
St. Anthonys Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Wans Barton England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Sunny Gardens Dogs-Welcome Cottage, West Country England, Dorset, Weymouth