The Dairy - Weymouth, Dorset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The Dairy is a former farmbuilding converted to create a stunning spacious 3-bedroom holiday home in the country. The property accommodates 6 (plus cot) and is furnished to be both comfortable and modern, with all rooms enjoying views over open countryside.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2003
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
The property has a single storey with level access into and throughout the major part of the building.
The remainder of the accommodation comprises a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a family bathroom and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area. The entrance hall includes hanging space for coats and has a slate floor. Double doors open to the kitchen/dining area with wooden flooring.
The comfortable sitting area is carpeted, with modern furnishings, a 4-seat sofa, chaise longue, two easy chairs and a 32" TV with VCR/DVD/CD player.
The kitchen is equipped with a built-in cooker and hob unit with cooker hood over, a separate extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and condenser washer/dryer. It is fully equipped with electric kettle, toaster, cafetiere, crockery, cutlery and all required pots, pans and kitchen utensils. The dining room accommodates six around a circular table.
There is a sideboard and buffet unit housing crockery, cutlery, table mats, etc. A high chair is available if required.
Please click on website link at foot of page for availability and prices.
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/thedairy.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The Dairy is positioned at the eastern end of a triangular 33 acre field with good access from the road and a near half acre garden. It has parking for 3 cars and good level access to the front door. Paved patio areas, with shrub beds inset, run the length of the property. It's in a private secluded setting about a mile from the Dorset Coast Path with its views across the Fleet lagoon to Chesil beach and is in the area designaeted a World Heritage Site. The seaside town of Weymouth is about 3 miles distant for family fun.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Weymouth
Recommended Places to Visit: Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport are all only a short drive away. Further afield lie Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Annual Events: 2012 Olyimpic sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Victoria Inn is across the road, approximately 250m from the entrance to The Dairy. Numerous other pubs and restaurants within a short drive in the neighbouring villages of Chickerell, Langton Herring and Portesham.
Local Sports: Watersports and sailing at nearby beaches a short drive away, walking, cycling.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » Self-catering accommodation Dorset Downs
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in Charmouth Dorset south England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering accommodation Christchurch Dorset : country cottages, holiday cottages, houses
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the Lake District National Park
Similar Country Cottages
Meare Court with own hot tub, sleeps max 15, special offer 2 night break weekend, late check out Sunday.
This special offer ends on 01-07-2013
Walkers Farm Cottages
We have a Fantastic offer for up to 2 people staying in any of our cottages. From now until 1st September 2 people staying in 1 cottage will receive a 30% discount. This means during June the Hackney ...
This special offer ends on 01-09-2013
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 night for 3 on Monday to Friday breaks in Bluebell Lodge throughout our Summer Season!
This special offer ends on 30-09-2013
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 nights for the price of 3 on all midweek Monday to Friday breaks in Bramble Lodge sleeps four Adults for all our Summer Season.
This special offer ends on 30-08-2013