Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell - Weymouth, Dorset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 7
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
Stonebank Annexe forms part of a Grade II listed building, which dates from the early 17th century. Situated in a quiet location near the centre of the village of Chickerell, it is set back from the road in pleasant gardens. It has two bedrooms, one twin and one double, a comfortable lounge/dining room with an electric fire, freeview colour T.V. VCR, DVD, Radio/CD player with iPod dock, WiFi available and a choice of books and games. The kitchen has an electric cooker, refrigerator, freezer, microwave and amply crockery and cutlery for 4 people. The bathroom has a corner bath and shower. From the lounge, the patio doors lead to the enclosed garden and patio. All linen/towels, power and gas central heating is provided without extra charge. One pet welcome. Parking is next to the annexe. The village store, restaurant, pubs, chemist, hairdresser, library, and doctors surgery are all within a few minutes walk. This is a non-smoking property. Short breaks available(minimum 3 nights) during low season.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2004
|+44(0)1305 760 120 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Pru Westcott
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Automatic washing machine available on request
Stonebank Annexe is conveniently situated to explore Thomas Hardy's Wessex and the beautiful county of Dorset. It is a mile from the Fleet (the narrow lagoon between Chesil Beach and the mainland), the South West coastal path & the World Heritage Jurassic coast.
The bustling seaside town of Weymouth is 3 miles to the east and has many attractions from all beach, harbour and sea activities, to indoor bowls, sea life centre and 9 screen cinema.
Please visit http://www.stonebank-chickerell.co.uk?source=cntrycots to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
|Pricing period||First night||Last night||Weekly rate||Changeover day||Min Stay & Short Breaks Information||Short Break Nightly Rate|
|Weekday From||Weekend From|
|early breaks||09 Feb 2013||16 Mar 2013||345 GBP||flexible||Flexible (any time)||-||-|
|early spring||08 Apr 2013||26 Apr 2013||420 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|spring||27 Apr 2013||17 May 2013||450 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|summer||03 Aug 2013||16 Aug 2013||575 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|late summer||24 Aug 2013||06 Sep 2013||550 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|autumn||21 Sep 2013||11 Oct 2013||475 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
Weymouth town is 3 miles to the east & has all manner of seaside attractions from swimming, watersports, fishing, outdoor & indoor bowling to name a few. It will also be hosting the sailing Olympics in 2012 and there are many events going on prior to the big event. Abbotsbury (6 miles away) with its Swannery and sub-tropical gardens, The coastal towns of Lyme Regis, Swanage & many attractive villages are within easy reach by car or the X53 coastal bus which travels between Poole & Exeter. The county town of Dorchester is 8 miles north with interesting museums and historical sites. The larger towns of Bournemouth, Exeter, Salisbury & Bath are all worth a visit.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Weymouth Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: The cities of Bath, Bournemouth, Salisbury and Exeter. Many National Trust properties.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The whole area is well supplied with a variety of restaurants, cafes, tea shops and pubs. In the village of Chickerell we have two pubs & a restaraunt.
Local Sports: Walking,Horse riding, all beach activities, sailing, bowling,
Chickerell Village, 3 miles from Weymouth
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » Self-catering accommodation Dorset Downs
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in Charmouth Dorset south England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering accommodation Christchurch Dorset : country cottages, holiday cottages, houses
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the Lake District National Park
Similar Country Cottages
Burnfoot Holiday Cottages
Save £650 this bank holiday weekend! Pet friendly, tennis court, award-winning inn five minutes away, stunning walks direct from the door, in the most tranquil place in England. The Mill (sleeps...
This special offer ends on 26-05-2013
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
First night meal at our local award winning pub for our few remaining June & July weeks!! Ring 07855 488058 to negotiate this very special late availability in Devon at the perfect place for a pe...
This special offer ends on 20-07-2013
Special price for parties up to 4 guests - you get the whole big farmhouse and garden all to yourselves, just use 2 bedrooms and get £300 off the full price.
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013