Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell - Weymouth, Dorset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 7
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
Stonebank Annexe forms part of a Grade II listed building, which dates from the early 17th century. Situated in a quiet location near the centre of the village of Chickerell, it is set back from the road in pleasant gardens. It has two bedrooms, one twin and one double, a comfortable lounge/dining room with an electric fire, freeview colour T.V. VCR, DVD, Radio/CD player with iPod dock, WiFi available and a choice of books and games. The kitchen has an electric cooker, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, tassimo coffee maker and amply crockery and cutlery for 4 people. The bathroom has a corner bath and shower. From the lounge, the patio doors lead to the enclosed garden and patio. All linen/towels, power and gas central heating is provided without extra charge. One pet welcome. Off road parking is next to the annexe.
The village store, two pubs, chemist, hairdresser, library, and doctors surgery are all within a few minutes walk. This is a non-smoking property. Short breaks available(minimum 3 nights) during low season. Check our website for up to date availability.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
|+44(0)1305 760 120 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Pru Westcott
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Automatic washing machine available on request
Stonebank Annexe is conveniently situated to explore Thomas Hardy's Wessex and the beautiful county of Dorset. It is a mile from the Fleet (the narrow lagoon between Chesil Beach and the mainland), the South West coastal path & the World Heritage Jurassic coast.
The bustling seaside town of Weymouth is 3 miles to the east and has many attractions from all beach, harbour and sea activities, to indoor bowls, sea life centre and 9 screen cinema.
Please visit http://www.stonebank-chickerell.co.uk?source=cntrycots to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Weymouth town is 3 miles to the east & has all manner of seaside attractions from swimming, watersports, fishing, outdoor & indoor bowling to name a few. It will also be hosting the sailing Olympics in 2012 and there are many events going on prior to the big event. Abbotsbury (6 miles away) with its Swannery and sub-tropical gardens, The coastal towns of Lyme Regis, Swanage & many attractive villages are within easy reach by car or the X53 coastal bus which travels between Poole & Exeter. The county town of Dorchester is 8 miles north with interesting museums and historical sites. The larger towns of Bournemouth, Exeter, Salisbury & Bath are all worth a visit.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Weymouth Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: The cities of Bath, Bournemouth, Salisbury and Exeter. Many National Trust properties.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The whole area is well supplied with a variety of restaurants, cafes, tea shops and pubs. In the village of Chickerell we have two pubs nearby.
Local Sports: Walking,Horse riding, all beach activities, sailing, bowling,
Chickerell Village, 3 miles from Weymouth
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Self-catering holiday cottages and rentals in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357