Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell - Weymouth, Dorset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|+44(0)1305 760 120 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Pru Westcott
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £360 to £600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: - Minimum age of child is 7
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
The owner/agency for Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
Stonebank Annexe is a 2 bedroom Weymouth holiday apartment located within a Grade II listed building which dates back to the 1600s. With a homely and comfortable interior, Stonebank Annexe sleeps up to 4 and is pet-friendly (1 pet dog welcome). Benefiting from a tranquil location in the heart of the village of Chickerell and with pleasant gardens, this could be a great base from which to discover some of the best of Dorset.
This holiday home is well located for discovering Thomas Hardy’s Wessex and the stunning scenery that Dorset has to offer and is located just one mile from the West Dorset Jurassic Heritage Coast, the South West Coastal Path and Fleet (a narrow lagoon between Chesil Beach and the mainland). The lively seaside town of Weymouth is just 3 miles to the east of Chickerell and offers many attractions including a beach and harbour to indoor bowls, a sea life centre and 9 screen cinema.
Within this welcoming apartment there is a comfortable lounge/dining room complete with electric fire, Freeview colour TV. VCR, DVD, Radio/CD player with iPod dock, kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, tassimo coffee maker and amply crockery and cutlery for 4, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom with corner bath, WC and shower. Patio doors lead out from the lounge to the enclosed garden and patio area. Within Stonebank Annexe there is WiFi internet access plus a choice of books and games.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Automatic washing machine available on request
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Patio from the lounge, with garden furniture, large enclosed lawn with flower beds and further patio.
There are plenty of facilities within the village of Chickerell including a village store, two pubs, a chemist, hairdresser, library, and GP’s surgery, all just a few minutes walk away.
Short break bookings welcome (minimum 3 nights) during low season. See our website for up to date availability.
Please visit http://www.stonebank-chickerell.co.uk?source=cntrycots to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Weymouth town is 3 miles to the east & has all manner of seaside attractions from swimming, watersports, fishing, outdoor & indoor bowling to name a few. It will also be hosting the sailing Olympics in 2012 and there are many events going on prior to the big event. Abbotsbury (6 miles away) with its Swannery and sub-tropical gardens, The coastal towns of Lyme Regis, Swanage & many attractive villages are within easy reach by car or the X53 coastal bus which travels between Poole & Exeter. The county town of Dorchester is 8 miles north with interesting museums and historical sites. The larger towns of Bournemouth, Exeter, Salisbury & Bath are all worth a visit.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Weymouth Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: The cities of Bath, Bournemouth, Salisbury and Exeter. Many National Trust properties.
Annual Events: Local Carnivals Weymouth held in August and Dorchester in June
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The whole area is well supplied with a variety of restaurants, cafes, tea shops and pubs. In the village of Chickerell we have two pubs nearby.
Local Sports: Walking,Horse riding, all beach activities, sailing, bowling,
Chickerell Village, 3 miles from Weymouth
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Dairy England, Dorset, Weymouth
Bakehouse Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Higher Farm Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
St. Anthonys Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Wans Barton England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Stable cottage England, Dorset, Portesham