Higher Farm Cottage - Langton Herring, Dorset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
A traditional stone-built Grade II listed cottage renovated to a high standard to provide 5 bedrooms on first and second floors to sleep 8 people plus a cot; comfortable tastefully decorated rooms with inglenook fireplace in sitting room; fully fitted kitchen with oil-fired AGA; central heating; exposed beams and real stone floors; walled, secure, south facing rear garden with BBQ and furniture.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2003
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Within walking distance of traditional village pub (2 mins) and church in Langton Herring, near Weymouth.
Within half a mile's walk is the Dorest Coast Path with views across the Fleet Lagoon to Chesil Beach. The price is inclusive of all linen and towels.
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/higherfarmcottage.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in England, a designated World Heritage Site. Close to Chesil Beach. Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport which are all a short drive away. Further afield are Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Dorchester, Weymouth railway approximately 5 miles; Bournemouth, Exeter and Bristol airports less than 50 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Abbotsbury Swannery, Bornemouth, Dorchester, Swanage. See owners website.
Annual Events: 2012 Olympic sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are numerous good places to eat in Weymouth plus traditional country pubs in local villages.
Local Sports: Walking, childrens playground in village,, all beach and water sports within a short drive.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » Self-catering accommodation Dorset Downs
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in Charmouth Dorset south England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering accommodation Christchurch Dorset : country cottages, holiday cottages, houses
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the Lake District National Park
Similar Country Cottages
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 nights for the price of 3 on all midweek Monday to Friday breaks in Bramble Lodge sleeps four Adults for all our Summer Season.
This special offer ends on 30-08-2013
Tythe Barn Cottage
Beautiful 17th century thatched cottage near Chipping Campden. Sleeps 4. Friday 31st May to Thursday 20th June, 7 nights now reduced to £485. Short breaks also possible - 3-night minimum stay. Visi...
This special offer ends on 20-06-2013
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
Fantastic last minute opportunity- half price for one week only 18-25th May. Our beautifully converted stone barn on an idyllic Devonian private 28 acre estate, near Salcombe, Dartmouth, Modbury, Tot...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013