Higher Farm Cottage - Langton Herring, Dorset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
A traditional stone-built Grade II listed cottage renovated to a high standard to provide 5 bedrooms on first and second floors to sleep 8 people plus a cot; comfortable tastefully decorated rooms with inglenook fireplace in sitting room; fully fitted kitchen with oil-fired AGA; central heating; exposed beams and real stone floors; walled, secure, south facing rear garden with BBQ and furniture.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2003
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Within walking distance of traditional village pub (2 mins) and church in Langton Herring, near Weymouth.
Within half a mile's walk is the Dorest Coast Path with views across the Fleet Lagoon to Chesil Beach. The price is inclusive of all linen and towels.
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/higherfarmcottage.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in England, a designated World Heritage Site. Close to Chesil Beach. Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport which are all a short drive away. Further afield are Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Dorchester, Weymouth railway approximately 5 miles; Bournemouth, Exeter and Bristol airports less than 50 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Abbotsbury Swannery, Bornemouth, Dorchester, Swanage. See owners website.
Annual Events: 2012 Olympic sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are numerous good places to eat in Weymouth plus traditional country pubs in local villages.
Local Sports: Walking, childrens playground in village,, all beach and water sports within a short drive.
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Self-catering holiday cottages and rentals in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset