Higher Farm Cottage - Langton Herring, Dorset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £810 to £1445 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Higher Farm Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
A traditional Dorset stone-built Grade II listed cottage near Langton Herring renovated to a high standard to provide 5 bedrooms on first and second floors to sleep 8 people plus a cot; comfortable tastefully decorated rooms with inglenook fireplace in sitting room; fully fitted kitchen with oil-fired AGA; central heating; exposed beams and real stone floors; walled, secure, south facing rear garden with BBQ and furniture.
Within walking distance of traditional village pub (2 mins) and church in Langton Herring, near Weymouth.
Within half a mile's walk is the Dorest Coast Path with views across the Fleet Lagoon to Chesil Beach. The price is inclusive of all linen and towels.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Historical Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: AGA plus conventional electric cooker and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Fully enclosed and safe walled garden with BBQ
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in England, a designated World Heritage Site. Close to Chesil Beach. Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport which are all a short drive away. Further afield are Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Dorchester, Weymouth railway approximately 5 miles; Bournemouth, Exeter and Bristol airports less than 50 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Abbotsbury Swannery, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Swanage. See owners website.
Annual Events: Sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are numerous good places to eat in Weymouth plus traditional country pubs in local villages.
Local Sports: Walking, childrens playground in village,, all beach and water sports within a short drive.
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar English Country Cottages
Wans Barton England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Stable cottage England, Dorset, Portesham
Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell England, Dorset, Weymouth
Langford Valley Barn England, Dorset, Dorchester
Private Rural Lodge, Wrackleford Estate England, Dorset, Stratton
The Old Rectory England, Dorset, Bridport
Live the dream in beautiful cosy Lodge with gorgeous outdoor heated space & luxury private spa hot tub - short breaks & celebration breaks a speciality call 07725819384 now 2 nights £295, 3 nights £395.
This special offer ends on 22-01-2017
Romantic Valentines break in lovely studio with private outdoor hot tub under cover - traditional Lakeland village with lots of bars, restaurants & cafes within easy walking distance call 07725819384 now for special offers for 2017.
This special offer ends on 16-02-2017