Higher Farm Cottage - Langton Herring, Dorset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £770 to £1375 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Higher Farm Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
A traditional Dorset stone-built Grade II listed cottage near Langton Herring renovated to a high standard to provide 5 bedrooms on first and second floors to sleep 8 people plus a cot; comfortable tastefully decorated rooms with inglenook fireplace in sitting room; fully fitted kitchen with oil-fired AGA; central heating; exposed beams and real stone floors; walled, secure, south facing rear garden with BBQ and furniture.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- Grade II listed
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: AGA plus conventional electric cooker and hob
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Fully enclosed and safe walled garden with BBQ
Within walking distance of traditional village pub (2 mins) and church in Langton Herring, near Weymouth.
Within half a mile's walk is the Dorest Coast Path with views across the Fleet Lagoon to Chesil Beach. The price is inclusive of all linen and towels.
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/higherfarmcottage.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in England, a designated World Heritage Site. Close to Chesil Beach. Weymouth, Dorchester, Abbotsbury and Bridport which are all a short drive away. Further afield are Corfe Castle, Poole, Blandford Forum, Lyme Regis and Bournemouth.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Dorchester, Weymouth railway approximately 5 miles; Bournemouth, Exeter and Bristol airports less than 50 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Abbotsbury Swannery, Bornemouth, Dorchester, Swanage. See owners website.
Annual Events: 2012 Olympic sailing events at Weymouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are numerous good places to eat in Weymouth plus traditional country pubs in local villages.
Local Sports: Walking, childrens playground in village,, all beach and water sports within a short drive.
- » Self catering accommodation in Portland or Weymouth Dorset
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Pet friendly holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Mansions to rent for events and party weekends in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset, sleep 6 to 8 people
- » Self-catering country cottages on the south coast of England with a local pub
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages south east England
- » Holiday lets in Dorset
- » Holiday cottages in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Dorset, England
- » Self-catering cottages for holidays in Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset available for long lets
- » Self-catering cottages south coast of England
- » Cottages and large houses in Dorset
- » Large houses to rent in Dorset for self-catering breaks of 2 to 3 days upwards
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Dorset
- » Large Manor House in Dorset for self catering rentals
- » Luxury Self Catering Dorset
Similar English Country Cottages
St. Anthonys Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Bakehouse Cottage England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Wans Barton England, Dorset, Langton Herring
Stable cottage England, Dorset, Portesham
The Dairy England, Dorset, Weymouth
Stonebank Annexe, Chickerell England, Dorset, Weymouth
Stunning contemporary Lodge with private heart shaped outdoor spa hot tub under cover to relax & enjoy whatever the weather, beautiful views, amazing outdoor space with dining, mini-bar with seating on decked area under cover, many extras included, fabulous lighting inside & outside, wonderful peaceful & private location close to busy village & lake 2 or 3 nights - don't miss this very special offer call 07725819384 now for details or to book .
This special offer ends on 22-10-2015
Be one of the first to experience this gorgeous retro pad - contemporary studio apartment with outdoor spa hot tub under cover to relax & unwind whatever the weather, lovely balcony with seating, fabulous lighting both inside & outside, stunning contemporary interior, in peaceful laid-back location within easy walking distance of busy village with many bars & restaurants fantastic opportunity at special offer price, various arrival dates for 2 or 3 nights call 07725819384 now for details .
This special offer ends on 29-10-2015
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
7 nights starting on Friday, 16th Oct discounted for late availability to £275.
This special offer ends on 23-09-2015