Sunridge Luxury Ecopod - Yealmpton, Devon, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01752 216645 or 07817749091|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Damian Hammett
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £595 to £995 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Sunridge Luxury Ecopod has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
Looking to stay somewhere special and cool with your partner in the beautiful Devon countryside? If so, a stay at Sunridge Luxury Ecopod with its sleek stylish interior and luxury touches could be perfect for your romantic getaway. This luxurious Ecopod is ideal for those in search of a memorable glamping style holiday in an idyllic country setting, hidden away, nestled next to woodlands yet only around 15 minutes' drive from the Devon coast.
Go on, experience something new and exciting on your self-catering holiday this year! This luxurious eco-pod is best suited for couples and with its sleek snug interior is a great place to cuddle up together.
Inside, this delightful holiday home offers studio style accommodation; relax in the compact living area, complete with a 50 inch wall mounted flat screen TV, small double sofa bed, romantic dining area for two and stylish German kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and fridge (please note no freezer compartment). This stylish living area also features WiFi internet access so you can surf the web if you like and there is underfloor heating so you can stay toasty warm in winter and cool in summer time by opening up the large bi-folding doors and letting the outside in. The luxurious shower room with gas fired power shower and a cleverly arranged WC with sink on top completes the accommodation.
Outside, the location of this Luxurious Ecopod is green and lush with a lovely outdoor area complete with picnic benches (with parasol) so you can sit out listening to the birds chirping in the trees and soak up the sun or enjoy a relaxing drink in the evening. There is plenty of space to enjoy al fresco living with a large lawned area nestled by trees for you to enjoy.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: Gas hob with integrated electric oven.
- Dining Table Seats: 2
- Power Shower
- Central Heating
- Garden: Beautiful large private lawned garden area with outdoor seating.
- Games Room: 50 inch HD3D TV with glasses and a selection of 3D films. Complete with a PS4 Games Console.
- Beautiful garden views.
Please visit http://www.sunridge-ecopod.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Explore the beautiful South Hams and the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are numerous stunning unspoilt beaches to discover, many of which have been used for film sets such as Mothercombe Beach. Walk along unspoilt country trail by the River Erme and along the dramatic south west coast path with its breathtaking scenery. Visit quaint local villages with tea shops and sample the local cuisine and visit beautiful quintessentially English historical towns. The Inns and restaurants in the region are as sophisticated and accomplished as any you'd find in London - Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Modbury, Newton Ferrers and Noss Mayo, and of course, right on your doorstep, Yealmpton - in each place you will find award winning pubs and restaurants.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Plymouth
Recommended Places to Visit: Explore the beautiful Devon coastline with its many unspoilt beaches on days out. Dartmoor National Park is within easy reach for days out.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: LOCAL PUBS: The Rose & Crown, or the "Rosie" as it's affectionately known by locals, is a fantastic village pub and one of the most popular places to eat out in Devon. (2 MIN DRIVE, 25 MIN WALK). The Treby Arms - (5 Mins) The Treby is a South Devon vibrant gastro-pub offering a fine dining experience run by Masterchef Winner 2012 Anton Piotrowski. The Ship Inn, Noss Mayo (5 mins) A delightful, traditional waterside pub where you can enjoy our local beers and fresh, homemade food.
Local Sports: Walking, Fishing, Horse Riding, Biking, WaterSports.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Sunridge Lodge England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Yealm Cabin England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Sunridge TreeHouse England, Devon, Yealmpton
Glamping in the Yealm Valley England, Devon, Yealmbridge
Coachmans Cottage England, Devon, Sparkwell
Filham House England, Devon, Ivybridge
Start 2017 in style - luxury mid-week short breaks 2 nights £295 in fab log cabin - enjoy a glass of bubbly in your hot tub whilst star gazing - live the dream.
This special offer ends on 09-02-2017
Late break offer - Week commencing Sat 21st January - 7 nights now £315 or short break (min 3 nights) from £206 Sleeps 6 .
This special offer ends on 21-01-2017