Glamping in the Yealm Valley - Yealmbridge, Devon, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01245 425 718 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Christina at Cottage Gems
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £650 to £650 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Glamping in the Yealm Valley has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 3 years. Read More
Open from 1st of April to the end of October
For a truly different self-catering holiday in Devon, why not try glamping? There are just two luxury bell tents at this beautiful tranquil location in the South Hams in Devon and for those looking to try something different or in search of a camping style experience but with those all important luxuries, a stay in one of these beautiful luxury tents could be ideal.
This isn't your average camping experience, this is glamping where luxury self-catering meets camping. Sleeping two, each tent has a proper double bed, bedside tables and a table and chairs. The toilet facilities are available in a luxury shower block with underfloor heating and mood lighting. WiFi internet access is available.
Outside these luxury tents share one acre of lawns. There are no kitchen facilities, just an electric travel fridge/cool box, plus a mini gas hob but there is a bbq for outdoor cooking and a picnic table for dining al fresco.
What you need to bring:
Guests need to bring their own bedding, duvets, pillows, bin bags and if you plan to cook please bring your own pots and pans. We provide a small hamper with plastic plates, beakers and plastic cutlery for you to use.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- Internet Access
- Rural setting
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Mothercombe Beach (the setting for Sense and Sensibility)- 5 minutes away Local 18h century architecture Drake Circus shopping Mall The National Marine Aquarium Plymouth Ski Slope Dartmoor or Paignton Zoo's
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Country trails: along the river Erme and South West Coast Dartmouth village. Award winning pubs: Dartmuth, Kingsbridge, Modbury, Newton Ferrers and Noss Mayo and Yealmpton
Recommended Places to Eat Out: RockFish QUAY 33 The China House Rocksalt Glass Blowing House The Artillery Tower Rhodes at the Dome Platters Barbican Kitchen Fresh fish Locally grown chillies and spices Fresh dairy products: famous for Devon clotted cream.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Sunridge TreeHouse England, Devon, Yealmpton
Sunridge Lodge England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Yealm Cabin England, Devon, South Hams, Yealmpton
Sunridge Luxury Ecopod England, Devon, Yealmpton
Coachmans Cottage England, Devon, Sparkwell
Filham House England, Devon, Ivybridge
Craig Alvah Lodge
4 night Mon to Fri in our beautiful Lodge.
This special offer ends on 17-02-2017
Impress your partner with Romantic Valentines luxury champagne break £350 for 2 nights or £450 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 19-02-2017
Luxury romantic Valentines break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 12-02-2017