Welcombe Cottage - Welcombe, Devon, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01237 475118 or 07967670229|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Mark Singer
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1400 to £3950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 6 to 18 people in 8 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 5
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Welcombe Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 4 years. Read More
Boasting 3 large sitting rooms, a spacious fitted kitchen and a utility room, Welcombe Cottage can sleep up to 18 in 8 bedrooms. The bedroom layout is as follows:
There are 3 bedrooms on the ground floor and 5 bedrooms on the first floor.
The bedrooms consist of 5 ensuite double bedrooms, 1 bunk bed room, 1 twin bedroom and 1 triple room. One of the doubles has an extra single bed.
Welcome cottage is well located close to a pebble beach and the coast. Guests here will also bennefit from an outdoor hot tub and a heated outdoor swimming pool (Pool is for use in summer months only).
This is a pet-friendly propert surrounded by spectacular open countryside.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2012
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: range cooker with 2 ovens and 6 rings
- Dining Table Seats: 18
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Double Bed(s)
- 8 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: large flat lawn, sea views
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: table tennis, pool darts
- great sea views
Here are a few guest comments.
Just got back from an absolute superb weekend at Welcombe Cottage. We were a party of 18 - 11 adults & 7 children & the cottage suited our needs perfect! The cottage is stunning & there was plenty of space, both in & outdoors, so that old & young kept themselves amused - the trampoline & hot-tub was a big hit with all the under 5's!!! The location is fab & we went on numerous 'walks' (or should i say expeditions!!) which would always end up at The Old Smithy Inn - fabulous!!! Big thanks to Mark & Tracey for allowing us this experience.
Justine 3rd May 12'
Just to say, on behalf of all the families, what a wonderful week!
The accommodation at Welcombe Cottage was absolutely perfect..both kids and adults had plenty of space to amuse ourselves and we all took full advantage of this!
Our surfing lessons went well and many of us are now looking to get some more practise so we can visit next year and enjoy the delights of Devon again.
Thank you so much...we really didn't want to leave!
Heather Aug 12'
Please visit http://www.beaconsidehouse.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnstaple Railway Station, Bristol Airport
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: old smithy local pub
Welcombe is a tiny hamlet situated in a designated area of outstnading natural beauty close to the coast on the border of Devon and Cornwall.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Northcott Farmhouse England, Cornwall, Bude
Outlook Dogs-welcome Cottage, West Country England, Cornwall, Stratton
Corner Character Cottage England, Cornwall, Stratton
Court Farm Cottage Collection Sleep 2, 4 - 17 people England, Cornwall, Bude
Cottages in Cornwall with hot tub England, Cornwall, Bude
Kennacott Court England, Cornwall, Bude
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017
Romantic Valentines break in lovely studio with private outdoor hot tub under cover - traditional Lakeland village with lots of bars, restaurants & cafes within easy walking distance call 07725819384 now for special offers for 2017.
This special offer ends on 16-02-2017