Luggs Barn - Honiton, Devon, England
|07719709937 or 07719709937|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Jenny Hards
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £850 to £1550 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Luggs Barn has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 1 years. Read More
Luggs Barn is a beautifully restored 18thC stone barn offering spacious and characterful self catering accommodation in a gloriously private setting. The layout makes it a perfect choice for large families or two families sharing, as well as adult groups - walkers or photographers, for example. Close to the owners' thatched 15thC farmhouse with no other neighbours, this rural hideaway is tucked away down a 300 yard private drive.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- Historical Property
- 18thC stone barn converted to extremely high standard
- With Exposed Beams
- Huge garden with gravelled sitting area, large table and chairs. Glorious far reaching views.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Large
Situated in the Blackdown Hills AONB, Luggs Barn is perfectly placed for exploring the west country, with both north and south coastlines and the moors easily accessible for day trips. With a network of beautiful footpaths on the doorstep, this picturesque property enjoys far reaching views across the Culm Valley. Guests are welcome to explore the owners' 5 acres of land which include a wildflower orchard and charming sunken woodland with wild orchids and swathes of bluebells in spring. Accommodation Vaulted first floor living room with exposed stone walls, wood burning stove, old oak beams and balcony. Restored upright piano and sheet music. Beamed kitchen dining room with french doors Sleeps 8 in comfort: two ground floor bedroom suites plus two first floor large double or twin bedrooms and family bathroom. Children and well behaved pets welcome. Toys and travel cot provided by arrangement. Large private garden with sitting area, ample parking. Wildlife haven with badgers, deer, birds and bats all regularly seen. Plenty of space for children plus woodland and fields to explore. Welcome pack includes homemade cake, tea, coffee and local sausages. All heat, power, logs, linen and towels (except beach) included. Please note there are several internal steps as floor levels vary. Please visit our website for more comprehensive details on Luggs Barn and more photographs of the interior and surroundings.
Please visit http://www.luggsbarn.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Numerous family friendly days out - see our website for full details. Luggs Barn is within easy reach of both Dartmoor and Exmoor as well as North and South coastlines.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Tiverton Parkway
Recommended Places to Visit: See website for lots of ideas
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Merry Harriers pub - Clayhidon Half Moon pub - Clayhidon Culm Valley Inn - Culmstock
Local Sports: Horse riding, shooting, fishing, golf
near Hemyock in the beautiful Blackdown Hills AONB
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Sunnybank, Hemyock, Blackdown Hills England, Devon, Hemyock
Lydensign England, Devon, Hemyock
Culmbridge House England, Devon, Cullompton
Shillings Cottage England, Devon, Hemyock
Foxcombe England, Somerset, Taunton
Fuzzy Orchard England, Somerset, Wellington
This weekend in March is offered at a discount of £100 for the weekend.
This special offer ends on 20-03-2017
Special offer late break - week commencing Friday 3rd March or Friday 10th March - 7 nights now £270 or short break (min 3 nights) from £176 Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 13-03-2017
hot tub break in fab studio apartment with balcony & private spa hot tub - great peaceful location close to busy village - 2 nights from £240 mid-week call 07725819384 for amazing offers .
This special offer ends on 07-03-2017
Crepe Farm Cottage
Weekend break reduced from £675 to £540
This special offer ends on 27-03-2017