Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court - Dartmouth, Devon, England
|01892 532328 or 07889 993870|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Peter Monzani
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £600 to £1400 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 10 years. Read More
Sheplegh Court is a magnificent, historic country house, set in 22 acres of beautiful grounds nestling in the folds of a lovely valley with extensive gardens, woods, parkland and views across glorious South Devon countryside. It is now divided into luxury apartments with superb on-site facilities, including a heated outdoor swimming pool (end May–mid September), an all-weather tennis court, conservatory, small indoor heated plunge pool, sauna and snooker roomwith full-size table. Picnic and BBQ equipment available. This lovely, three-bedroomed, first-floor apartment is light and airy with superb views from all windows. An oasis of peace and tranquillity in family-friendly surroundings, this is an ideal place to come and unwind from your busy life.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2006
- Historical Property
- HQ for planning D-Day landings
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Enclosed Garden: Set in extensive gardens
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
- Extensive Views of gardens and rolling Devon hills from all rooms
The attractive living room is dominated by large bay windows with fitted window seats overlooking the valley and gardens, and within sight of the outdoor swimming pool. Very comfortably furnished with a large leather sofa and chairs, flat-screen TV (including freeview) and DVD and a dining table to seat 6. An archway leads into the well-fitted kitchen, equipped with halogen hob, built-under oven, dishwasher, microwave and integral fridge/freezer. There are two spacious double bedrooms, both with 5ft sleigh beds, one with an en-suite shower room (power shower) with WC and basin and a smaller twin bedroom with 3ft beds. The large family bathroom, with bath and shower over, basin and WC leads off the main hallway.
Check availability, prices and special offers on our own website.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
Changeover Day: Saturday
- Sheplegh Court is located in the heart of the South Hams countryside between the pretty town of Totnes and the historic naval port of Dartmouth.
- Dartmouth Golf & Country Club (25% discount on all the leisure facilities, championship and 9-hole golf course and 10% reduction on beauty treatment) close by.
- National Trust houses and gardens, Dartington Hall and Cider Press
- Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway
- Family fun: Woodlands all-weather Leisure Park, Dartmouth Country Club (2-3 miles)
- Beaches: Slapton Sands, South Sands, North Sands, Hope Cove, Bantham, Bigbury within easy reach
- Golf: Dartmouth Golf Club Championship and 9-hole courses (25% discount), Thurlestone and Bigbury Golf Clubs close-by
- Water sports: Dart and Salcombe estuaries (sailing, canoeing, diving); Bantham and Bigbury (surfing)
- Walking: miles of coastline, countryside and traffic-free lanes
- Fishing: sea and freshwater angling and crabbing for children close-by!
- Dartmoor: wildlife, walking, riding within easy reach
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Totnes railway station 12 miles, Exeter airport 42 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Dartmouth, Salcombe, Dartmoor, Totnes, Kingsbridge, Plymouth, Numerous National Trust Properties
Recommended Places to Eat Out: George Inn, Blackawton. Tower Inn and Queens Arms, Slapton. The Fortescue, East Allington. The Royal Castle Dartmouth
Local Sports: Tennis, Snooker, Sauna, Swimming available on site. Golf at Dartmouth Golf Club Championship and 9-hole courses (25% discount), Thurlestone and Bigbury Golf Clubs. Water sports: Dart and Salcombe estuaries (sailing, canoeing, diving).
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
The Retreat, Sheplegh Court England, Devon, Dartmouth
The Owlery England, Devon, Dartmouth
Honeysuckle, dog friendly couples' cottage in South Devon England, Devon, Dartmouth
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon England, Devon, Dartmouth
Flear Farm Cottages England, Devon, Kingsbridge
Beeson Farm Holiday Cottages South Devon England, Devon, Kingsbridge
This weekend in March is offered at a discount of £100 for the weekend.
This special offer ends on 20-03-2017
Late Break week commencing Sat 4th or 11th March - 7 nights now £315 or short break (min 3 nights) from £206 Sleeps 2 - 6.
This special offer ends on 12-03-2017
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin retreat nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights £260 3 nights £360 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 04-03-2017
Crepe Farm Cottage
Midweek break reduced from £675 to £540
This special offer ends on 24-03-2017