Honeysuckle Cottage - Ashbourne, Derbyshire, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
Honeysuckle Cottage is a delightful barn conversion in Hulland Ward which adjoins the owners Farmhouse. The accommodation comprises: Lounge/Dining room, self contained kitchen, two bedrooms (one double and one single) and bathroom.There is an additional "put me up bed" for those that need accommodation for a total of 4 people.
Some of the rooms feature exposed brickwork, beamed ceilings and stunning views of the surrounding countryside.The property is furnished to a high standard and is 4 star Visit Britain rated.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|01335 372 166 or 07881 943 673|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Carole Bowler
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
hot tub available adults only
Hullan Ward provides a peaceful setting for your holiday with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and is well located for exploring the Peak District. Hulland Ward itself is situated on the edge of the Peak District, 5 miles from the market town of Ashbourne, just 20 minutes from Matlock and only 40 minutes away from the famous town of Bakewell, renowned for the 'Bakewell Tart'.
The cottage is in an excellent location for families -there are 2 Theme Parks catering for all ages within the area, one being Alton Towers which we strongly recommend, along with Gulliver's Kingdom.
Garden furniture is available for use. If you are interested in the use of a hot tub this may be arranged. Please ask the owner for details.
Cots and high chairs are available on request.
Stabling is available for those who want to bring their horses on holiday at an extra charge of £50 per horse per week.
Please visit http://www.carsington-cottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Derbyshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
|Pricing period||First night||Last night||Weekly rate||Changeover day||Min Stay & Short Breaks Information||Short Break Nightly Rate|
|Weekday From||Weekend From|
|honeysuckle cottage||05 Jan 2013||11 Jan 2013||445 GBP||Saturday||Weekends and Mid Weeks||295 GBP||345 GBP|
|honeysuckle cottage||12 Jan 2013||18 Jan 2013||445 GBP||Saturday||Weekends and Mid Weeks||295 GBP||345 GBP|
|honeysuckle cottage||19 Jan 2013||25 Jan 2013||290 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|honeysuckle cottage||26 Jan 2013||01 Feb 2013||290 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
|honeysuckle cottage||02 Feb 2013||08 Feb 2013||290 GBP||Saturday||No short breaks||-||-|
We are situated 1 mile from Carsington Water, which attracts 2.5 million visitors a year, where there is walking, cycle hire, trout fishing, windsurfing, sailing, bird watching, and more. Bakewell is 40 mins, Ashbourne is 10 mins, Alton Towers 45 mins, Matlock 15 mins,
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Matlock and derby
Recommended Places to Visit: Bakewell market, Mondays, home of the Bakewell Pudding. Chrich Tramway Museam. Alton Towers, Aberhams heights at Matlock Chatsworth House Haddon Hall. Kedlaston Hall Cork Abbey
Annual Events: Bakewell Agricultural Show. Ashbourne Highland Gathering. National Trust properties ie Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Kedlaston Hall, Sudbury Hall with the National Child Museam
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Loads of eating houses, within 10 mins drive, Tiger Inn, Knockerdown Inn, Red Lion Inn, Blackhorse Inn, Carsington Water, and many more
Local Sports: Sailing, Windsurfing, Fishing, Cycle Hire.paint ball,quad biking.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Duffield, Derbyshire
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Luxury cottages in Derbyshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Eyam, Derbyshire
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Derbyshire with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Willington, Derbyshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
Similar Country Cottages
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 night for 3 on Monday to Friday breaks in Bluebell Lodge throughout our Summer Season!
This special offer ends on 30-09-2013
The Stone Barn
BIG WEEKEND: 3 nights @ £55 per person (minimum 18 guests up to max 22)- offer available the following weekends: 4th and 18th October and 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th November - email or phone 01409 253 ...
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Week commencing 20 July reduced by £300
This special offer ends on 31-12-2013