Eskmeals House, Lake District - Ravenglass, Cumbria, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01229 717151 or 07733 085093|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Yvonne Shelley
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £790 to £1600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 21 people in 9 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 5
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Eskmeals House, Lake District has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
Journey back in time with a stay at Eskmeals House, a wonderful detached Georgian, Victorian and Tudor detached residence with lots of character. Set in its own natural grounds, front lawns, a walled garden and woodland, which is approximately seven acres in total, the house is close to the Irish Sea and lengthy beach (3/4 mile) and is surrounded by rich pastureland with spectacular views of the Lakeland Fells and hills.
This is a wonderful house for hen parties, stag parties, special celebrations, business functions or weekend breaks and with ample space is ideally suited for families or groups. Characterful and with spacious rooms, a number of which feature wood-burning stoves, Eskmeals House is also ideal for cosy evenings in.
Sleeping up to 21 people with 9 bedrooms and situated within 7 acres of it`s own private grounds, there is surely nowhere better suited for families, parties, stag events and hen parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, weekend breaks in a big cottages rural retreat.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2004
- Historical Property
- Georgian and earlier Grade 2 listed
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric Range with Twin Ovens & Grill.
- Dining Table Seats: 21
- 4 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- 7 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Enclosed front & Walled Garden
All attractions of the Lake District within easy travelling distance:
Muncaster Castle & Owl Centre
Ravenglass & Eskdale Narrow Guage Railway
Eskdale valley and Wastwater.
Brown Cow Inn, Ratty Arms, Ravenglass, converted railway station serving good food with an extensive menu. Children welcome. There are also several other good pubs in the Eskdale Valley.
Please visit http://www.eskmealshouse.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Changeover Day: Friday
Muncaster Castle and Owl centre, Wastwater Lake, Mountains, Lakeland & Seaside, Ravenglass & Eskdale Miniature Passengar Carrying Railway.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bootle Station (BOC), Cumbria
Recommended Places to Visit: Wastwater, Muncaster Castle, Coniston, Windermere, Ravenglass Ratty Railway
Annual Events: Agricultural Shows
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Ratty Arms, Ravenglass Brown Cow Waberthwaite, Bower House, Eskdale
Local Sports: Horse Riding, Fishing. Swimming (Sea), Golf, Haverigg Watersports.
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » One bedroom cottages in Ambleside in the Lake District sleeping 2 people
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
Similar English Country Cottages
Woodend Cottage England, Cumbria, Ulpha
Woodend Schoolhouse England, Cumbria, Ulpha
Woodend Bothy England, Cumbria, Ulpha
Fisherground Lodges England, Cumbria, Eskdale
Raceside Farmhouse, Lake District National Park, England, Cumbria, Kirksanton
Woodside Barn Family Cottage, Near the Lake District National Park England, Cumbria, Pennington near Ulverston
Limited availability for special offers in September in gorgeous contemporary studio with sunny balcony & hot tub - great peaceful location close to lake & busy village call 07735819384 now.
This special offer ends on 21-09-2016
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
£100 discount off 7 night break in a Rutland Lodge, now just £635, arrive Sunday 11th September, depart Sunday 18th, pets welcome and GO FREE, walkers welcome, cyclists welcome plus free use of par 3 golf course, gym, petanque court, coarse fishing lakes and discounted green fees on our two 18 hole golf courses.
This special offer ends on 16-09-2016
Gamekeeper's Hide on the Colmer Estate
GAMEKEEPERS HIDE with two heated pools right by the cottage CALL NOW TO DISCUSS REDUCED ORIGINAL PRICE up to 20%OFF has become available 3rd Sept to the 10th just this one remaining week early Sept a wonderful time of year can accommodate up to 4 guest's unexpected availability 3rd Sept to 10th Sept Gamekeepers hide has two bedrooms double and twin well presented kitchen with dish washer family size lounge and dining area full wifi and smart tv your own private patio with bbq sun loungers and table and chars.
This special offer ends on 10-09-2016