Fishing Hideaway - Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01228 791640 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Robb Carr
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £910 to £1050 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Fishing Hideaway has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- With Exposed Beams
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 140 acres Woodland!
Please visit http://www.fishinghideaway.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Free fishing, spectacular walks and unbelievable seclusion!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carlisle train station or Newcastle Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Lake District Hadrian's Wall
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Hidden River Cafe - a 40 minute walk up the river. The Golden Fleece - a 30 minute drive from the cabin.
Local Sports: Horse riding nearby, lake district 30 mins with a variety of sports facilities
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » One bedroom cottages in Ambleside in the Lake District sleeping 2 people
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
Similar English Country Cottages
Large 9 Bedroom House, The Old Rectory England, Somerset, Williton
Luxurious Sharpnage House England, Herefordshire, Checkley
The Old Chapel England, Nottinghamshire, Newark
Edingtonhill House Scotland, Berwickshire, Berwick on Tweed
Little Larsas Retreat England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Pheasant Lodge Scottish Borders England, Cumbria, Longtown
Willows Holiday Cottage
Reduced for 4 or fewer guests.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights for the price of 3 starting on Saturday 24th Sept.
This special offer ends on 28-09-2016
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights offered for the price of 3 in this cosy, country cottage.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
£100 discount off 7 night break in a Rutland Lodge, now just £635, arrive Sunday 11th September, depart Sunday 18th, pets welcome and GO FREE, walkers welcome, cyclists welcome plus free use of par 3 golf course, gym, petanque court, coarse fishing lakes and discounted green fees on our two 18 hole golf courses.
This special offer ends on 16-09-2016
Weekend for 16 in lovely old mansion House with sea views 1025 for up to 16 guests in 7 bedrooms or £1425 for 22 in 10 bedrooms.
This special offer ends on 18-09-2016