Fishing Hideaway - Carlisle, Cumbria, England
|01228 791 801 or 0796 8682 840|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Robb Carr
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £630 to £980 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- With Exposed Beams
- Bed Linen Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 140 acres Woodland!
Please visit http://www.fishinghideaway.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Free fishing, spectacular walks and unbelievable seclusion!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carlisle train station or Newcastle Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Lake District
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Drove or The Crossings Inns.
Local Sports: Horse riding nearby, lake district 30 mins with a variety of sports facilities
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » One bedroom cottages in Ambleside in the Lake District sleeping 2 people
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
Similar Country Cottages
Calder Lodge England, Lancashire, Forton
Sunnycott England, Sussex, Lewes
Edingtonhill House Scotland, Berwickshire, Berwick on Tweed
Crowcombe and Thorncombe England, Somerset, Taunton
Little Lhasa's Retreat, Matlock, Peak District - specialising in mid-week & weekend breaks. England, Derbyshire, Matlock
The Lodge England, Cumbria, Carlisle
Week starting Saturday 8th November 7 nights now £280 or Short breaks also available from £182 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 2 - 6 Free WiFi included.
This special offer ends on 14-11-2014
Single mid-week nights available (2 nights at £245) in unique romantic luxury Lodge with contemporary furniture & mood lighting, wsll mounted TV, blu-tooth sound system - new heart shaped hot tub on your private balcony luxury towels & bed-linen provided gorgeous views in stunning peaceful location within walking distance of busy village & lake with many visitor attractions call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 11-11-2014
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon
Buddleia or Dovecote, both cottages with 2 bedrooms and woodburners, pretty gardens and wifi, available November short breaks at £250 for 3 nights, fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 07-10-2011
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357