Fishing Hideaway - Carlisle, Cumbria, England
|01228 791640 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Robb Carr
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £910 to £1050 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Fishing Hideaway has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- With Exposed Beams
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 140 acres Woodland!
Please visit http://www.fishinghideaway.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Free fishing, spectacular walks and unbelievable seclusion!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carlisle train station or Newcastle Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Lake District Hadrian's Wall
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Hidden River Cafe - a 40 minute walk up the river. The Golden Fleece - a 30 minute drive from the cabin.
Local Sports: Horse riding nearby, lake district 30 mins with a variety of sports facilities
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
- » Cottages in the Lake District with an open fire
Similar English Country Cottages
Large 9 Bedroom House, The Old Rectory England, Somerset, Williton
Old Coach House England, Derbyshire, Aldwark
The Old Chapel England, Nottinghamshire, Newark
Edingtonhill House Scotland, Berwickshire, Berwick on Tweed
Little Larsas Retreat England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Runway Cottage England, Lincolnshire, Coningsby
This weekend in March is offered at a discount of £100 for the weekend.
This special offer ends on 20-03-2017
Late Break at Rhoslwyn - Week 12th March now £252 pw or short break from £164 Sleeps 3 - Pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 15-03-2017
Late Break week commencing Sat 4th or 11th March - 7 nights now £315 or short break (min 3 nights) from £206 Sleeps 2 - 6.
This special offer ends on 12-03-2017
Outdoor hot tub under cover to relax & unwind - amazing luxury weekend offer in gorgeous contemporary Log cabin with outdoor hot tub under cover & outdoor space with heated mini-bar area - beautiful peaceful romantic break in stunning rural location close to busy village - don't miss out on this offer call 07725819384 now - 2 nights from £250, 3 nights £350.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017