Fishing Hideaway - Carlisle, Cumbria, England
|01228 791 801 or 0796 8682 840|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Robb Carr
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £630 to £980 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- With Exposed Beams
- Bed Linen Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 140 acres Woodland!
Please visit http://www.fishinghideaway.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Free fishing, spectacular walks and unbelievable seclusion!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carlisle train station or Newcastle Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Lake District
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Drove or The Crossings Inns.
Local Sports: Horse riding nearby, lake district 30 mins with a variety of sports facilities
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » One bedroom cottages in Ambleside in the Lake District sleeping 2 people
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
Similar English Country Cottages
Calder Lodge England, Lancashire, Forton
Sunnycott England, Sussex, Lewes
Edingtonhill House Scotland, Berwickshire, Berwick on Tweed
Little Larsas Retreat England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Gelt Cottage England, Cumbria, Brampton
Ash Cottage England, Cumbria, Carlisle
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
Low cost break available from March 13th at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, North Devon, comfortable cottage for two, in private lakeside grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2015
1 to 4 nights in beautiful contemporary log cabin with private spa hot tub for total relaxation wonderful romantic ambience & many extras included fantastic peaceful location within easy walking distance of vibrant busy village & Lake Windermere call 07725819384 for more details.
This special offer ends on 25-03-2015
27 March 3 nights Enjoy springtime at Cossington where rare primroses grow and there are lots of daffodils.
This special offer ends on 30-03-2015
Lambing starts on the farm from 1st April, a special time on the farm.
This special offer ends on 01-04-2015
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357