Fishing Hideaway - Carlisle, Cumbria, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01228 791640 or 07808586950|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Robb Carr
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £910 to £1050 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Fishing Hideaway has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 10 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- With Exposed Beams
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: 140 acres Woodland!
Please visit http://www.fishinghideaway.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.
Free fishing, spectacular walks and unbelievable seclusion!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carlisle train station or Newcastle Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Lake District Hadrian's Wall
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Hidden River Cafe - a 40 minute walk up the river. The Golden Fleece - a 30 minute drive from the cabin.
Local Sports: Horse riding nearby, lake district 30 mins with a variety of sports facilities
- » Self-catering in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cumbria with a pub nearby
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cumbria available for long lets
- » Luxury cottages - Cumbria
- » Self-catering short break holidays in the Lake District, England
- » 2 day short break Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation near Scafell Pike, Cumbria
- » Cottages near the sea and coast in Cumbria
- » Cottages in England's Lake District
- » Self-catering accommodation in Ambleside or near Ambleside in the Lake District Cumbria
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » One bedroom cottages in Ambleside in the Lake District sleeping 2 people
- » Self-catering cottages in the Lake District, Cumbria
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Cottage Weekend Breaks in Cumbria, the Lake District
- » Cottages in the Lake District near a pub
- » Cottages near Devoke Water in Cumbria and the Lake District
- » Farmhouse rentals in the Lake District and north of England for self-catering holidays
- » Luxury High Quality Cottages in the Lake District
- » Cottage accommodation Cumbria - Lake District, for walkers
Similar English Country Cottages
Calder Lodge England, Lancashire, Lancaster
Edingtonhill House Scotland, Berwickshire, Berwick on Tweed
Little Larsas Retreat England, Derbyshire, Matlock
Chimney Gill Farmhouse England, Cumbria, Penrith
Gelt Cottage England, Cumbria, Brampton
Ash Cottage England, Cumbria, Carlisle
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
w/c 18th July offered at heavily discounted price for late availability now £625.
This special offer ends on 25-07-2015
Week commencing Sat 11th July 2015 - Now £445 - Short breaks also available from £289 (Min 3 nights) .
This special offer ends on 17-07-2015
Pure luxury in stunning contemporary log cabin - not on a site with other lodges - with beautiful spacious balcony & decked area - heart shaped private spa hot tub, BBQ, dining, mini-bar, too many extras to mention.
This special offer ends on 01-08-2015
We now have availability throughout the summer.
This special offer ends on 25-07-2015
Stunning private manor house for exclusive hire sleeps 30-38 guests (15 + 4 bedrooms), set in 11 acres with movie room, games room, Pool Table, Therapy suite, hot tub, dining room for 60 guests and large open fires.
This special offer ends on 27-07-2015
The Old Coach House
We have 33% now off the price of our last 2 remaining summer weeks.
This special offer ends on 24-07-2015