The Green - Upton Cross, Cornwall, England
|01579362253 or 07748140169|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Moira Mcinnes
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £230 to £2236 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 10
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Five luxurious and tasteful 5 star cottages, plus a stunning 7 bedroom farmhouse which sleeps 12. The Green is set in fourteen acres of natural and unspoilt Cornwall open countryside, to offer peace and tranquility during your relaxing break. The views all around are absolutely breathtaking, and you can enjoy relaxing country walks right from the doorstep.
Surrounded by apple orchards, meadows and a lake and with Cornwall's iconic mining heritage just a stone's throw away, these properties offer a peaceful and interesting break stood in historic and beautiful scenery. The contemporary comforts and luxuries are plentiful in these stunning homes, with comfortable and luxurious soft furnishings and sofas, underfloor heating, power showers and WiFi throughout.
WE STILL HAVE SOME AVAILABLITY FOR FEBRUARY HALF TERM
February Half Term Offers
Cottage No 2 sleeping 4 people 3 nights £316.80
Cottage No 5 sleeping 6 people 3 nights £348.00
The House sleeping 12 people 3 nights £900.00
Less than 40 minutes' drive from the Eden project, the North and South Cornwall coasts and a number of National Trust attractions including Lanhydrock, as well as other attractions like the beautiful Lost Gardens of Heligan. Pets and children are more than welcome.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: Our properties are set within a 14 acre private estate.
- Surrounded by the Tors of Bodmin Moor
These luxurious, spacious and well-designed holiday cottages have everything you will need for your stay. We want you to feel as contented, snug and chilled out as it’s possible to be – whether that’s soaking in a lovely candlelit bath, curling up and watching your favourite film, or sipping a cold drink on the decking on a peaceful summer’s evening. Whatever time of year you come to The Green, you’ll find it the perfect home-away-from-home to recharge your soul.
Number 3 is available all year round for short breaks available excluding school holidays for a min of 3 nights.
This is no ordinary holiday retreat; situated right on the fringes of Bodmin Moor, you can enjoy exquisite peace and seclusion, with unbeatable views from each and every room. The living areas are spacious and airy, with abundant natural lighting. Ideal for special celebrations and large family get-togethers, the house sleeps 12 and stands within its own private grounds. For even larger groups, it is possible to rent out any of our other holiday cottages; guests at the house have exclusive facilities.
The house is available all year round for short breaks available excluding school holidays for a minimum of 3 nights.
Please visit http://www.thegreencornwall.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Set on the Moors in a peaceful location.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Liskeard
Recommended Places to Visit: Eden Project. Lost Gardens of Heligan, if your looking for family friendly days out please contacts us when booking we will send you a list.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: 2 local pubs in walking distance one just a 5 min walk from your cottage, both with excellent food. Meal service available at the Green or for something a bit special we offer a chef service contact us for more information on this.
Local Sports: sailing, horse riding, wind surfing, shooting, zip wire,
Upton Cross is a small Cornish village in the heart of Bodmin Moor.
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar Country Cottages
Middle Barn Dogs-welcome Cottage, South West England England, Cornwall, Bude & Launceston
Number 2 Sunnyside England, Cornwall, Portscatho
Tamar View Cottage England, Cornwall, Tamar Valley Near Callington
Treworgey Cottages England, Cornwall, Looe
Talehay Cottages England, Cornwall, Looe
Tremaine Green Country Cottages England, Cornwall, Looe
Honeysuckle, romantic couples' cottage in South Devon
Honeysuckle, romantic detached cottage with views and woodburner, sleeps 2, dogs welcome, available at a reduced short break price of £250 (normally £300).
This special offer ends on 03-11-2014
The Owlery, romantic cottage for two with woodburner and spa bath, available at a reduced weekly price in November, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 10-11-2014
Week starting Saturday 1st November 7 nights now £280 or Short breaks also available from £182 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 2 - 6 Free WiFi included.
This special offer ends on 07-11-2014
A weekend away at Hafod Grove gorgeous old mansion house for only £825 for 12 in 6 bedrooms or £925 for 16 guests in 7 bedrooms (+50 oil supplement).
This special offer ends on 10-11-2014