The Green - Upton Cross, Cornwall, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 10
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
Five beautiful, five star cottages and a spectacular 7 bedroom farmhouse which sleeps 12. The Green, Cornwall, set in fourteen acres of unspoilt countryside offers peace and tranquillity with breathtaking views and amazing country walks right on your doorstep. Amidst delightful, unspoilt, open countryside this self-catering accommodation is surrounded by apple orchards, meadows, a lake, and the stunning skylines of Cornwall's iconic mining heritage. Experience the ultimate in contemporary comfort – stylish interiors with comfy sofas, underfloor heating, power showers and wifi.
WE STILL HAVE SOME AVAILIBLITY DURING JULY AND AUGUST
Less than 40 mins from the Eden project, North and South Coasts coasts, many National Trust attractions including Lanhydrock as well as other attractions like Lost Gardens of Heligan. Pets & children welcome
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
We’ve designed spacious, stylish holiday cottages with everything you need, from comfy sofas to underfloor heating, power showers to WiFi. We want you to feel as contented, snug and chilled out as it’s possible to be – whether that’s soaking in a lovely candlelit bath, curling up and watching your favourite film, or sipping a cold drink on the decking on a peaceful summer’s evening. Whatever time of year you come to The Green, you’ll find it the perfect bolt-hole to recharge your soul.
Number 3 is available all year round for short breaks available excluding school holidays for a min of 3 nights.
The House at The Green is no ordinary retreat. Right on the fringes of Bodmin Moor, it offers total peace and seclusion with breathtaking views from every room and ample airy living spaces bathed in natural light. Standing in its own grounds, The House has its own entrance and sleeps 12 – making it an ideal setting for large groups for a special celebration. If your group is larger, The House can be rented in conjunction with any of our other holiday cottages. House guests enjoy all the facilities that The Green has to offer plus those that are exclusive to the House. There are a number of National Trust attractions to visit including Lanhydrock.
The house is available all year round for short breaks available excluding school holidays for a min of 3 nights.
Please visit http://www.thegreencornwall.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Check availability and prices on the cottage web site http://www.thegreencornwall.co.uk
Set on the Moors in a peaceful location.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Liskeard
Recommended Places to Visit: Eden Project. Lost Gardens of Heligan, if your looking for family friendly days out please contacts us when booking we will send you a list.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: 2 local pubs in walking distance one just a 5 min walk from your cottage, both with excellent food. Meal service available at the Green or for something a bit special we offer a chef service contact us for more information on this.
Local Sports: sailing, horse riding, wind surfing, shooting, zip wire,
Upton Cross is a small Cornish village in the heart of Bodmin Moor.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Mevagissey, Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Bude, Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self-catering holidays near St. Austell, Cornwall
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering pine lodges and log cabins in England
Similar Country Cottages
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013
The Stone Barn
19th July 7 nights now with £300 OFF for parties of 10 or less only applies for bookings confirmed in May .Phone, email or visit our website for details
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
Red Kite Cottage
Hideaway for 2 in Red Kite Cottage. Stunning location. Suntrap terrace. 3 acres of meadows with panoramic views. Free WiFi. Logfire. Big bath, separate rain shower.£144(was £160) for 2 nights for 2 pe...
This special offer ends on 19-05-2013