Coombe Mill Cottages and Log Cabins - St. Breward, Cornwall, England
|+00 44 (0)1208 850344 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Fiona Cambouropoulos
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £199 to £1749 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 19
Sleeps from 2 to 9 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Paradise Setting in the Camel Valley
Originally a working watermill, Coombe Mill is an award winning collection of farm holiday cottages and riverside lodges set on an idyllic private estate in Cornwall . Tucked away in a lush woodland valley, you will sense the peace and tranquility from the moment you arrive.
With over 30 acres of grounds with beautiful gardens, meadows, woodlands and lakes, this is a great place to relax and get away from it all. Enjoy peaceful woodland walks or just soak up the setting with your family.
The estate is rich in wildlife and is home to an assortment of wildlife including kingfishers, woodpeckers, owls, rare butterflies, otters, foxes and badgers.
Coombe Mill is an idyllic location for families with young children providing safe outdoor and indoor play areas with toys (including an indoor play barn with soft play centre) as well as being home to farm animals which children can pet and meet. Animals on the farm include deer, pigs, rhea, pygmy goats, donkeys, ponies, ducks and rabbits. Children love the tractor farm rides to feed the animals. See our website for more about fun on the farm.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- 16th Century Water Mill
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden
- Games Room
Whilst staying at Coombe Mill you can enjoy the pure and soft spring water which bubbles up from our own private spring.
In the gardens and down by the river there are two huge covered barbecues with plenty of free fuel and ample seating for enjoying alfresco living in summer time.
There is a wide selection of comfortable family friendly cottages and pine lodges equipped with all essentials for a good self-catering holiday.
More about facilities available in the accommodation.
- The holiday cottages
- Riverside Lodges
- Scandinavian lodges
Free fishing is available on site in two lakes and a river. Spend a few carefree hours teaching your children to fish.
- Read details of free fishing.
Please visit http://www.coombemill.com/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Come to Cornwall for good weather during the summer, white sandy beaches where children will spend hours looking for small creatures in the rock pools and playing in the sand. Go cycling through charming Cornish villages. Hire a bicycle with a child carrier and take to the road under your own pedal power. The Camel trail is a purpose built cycle track that extends along old railway lines from Padstow right up to our village and provides a pleasant way of viewing some of the most beautiful scenery from estuary to woodland, especially on a sunny day.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bodmin
Recommended Places to Visit: Beaches, Harbour towns, King Arther's Tintagel, Pendennis Castle, Shipwreck Centre at St Austell, the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan. Many children play/theme parks
Annual Events: Halloween Evening Bonfire Party - Sunday after Nov 5th
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Numerous restaurants, food pubs and places to eat in the Wadebridge area, Rick Stein and Jamie Oliver resturants 1/2 hour.
Local Sports: Walking, water sports, surfing, horse riding, canoeing. Safe traffic free cycling on the Camel Trail. Free fishing available on site in lakes and river.
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar Country Cottages
Mayrose Farm Cottages England, Cornwall, Camelford
Rosemary Cottage England, Cornwall, St. Mabyn
Brock's Self-Catering Cornish Barn Conversion, The South West England, Cornwall, Sweetshouse
Higher Menadew Farm Cottages England, Cornwall, St Austell
Granary Cottage England, Cornwall, Crackington Haven
Creek Coastal Cottage, Near Padstow, South West England England, Cornwall, Little Petherick Near Padstow
Special Offer! Last minute Availability for New Year offering.
This special offer ends on 03-01-2014
Save £300 when you book the 5th to the 12th of Dec 2014.
This special offer ends on 12-12-2014
5th - 8th Dec 2014 Save £100 when you book During these dates In Dec 2014.
This special offer ends on 08-12-2014