Higher Menadew Farm Cottages - St Austell, Cornwall, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £350 to £1500 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 7
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
"Excellent cottages, great location and outstanding local attractions - perfect for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday".
* 4 & 5 Star cottages
* Gold Award - Enjoy England
* Superb indoor heated swimming pool & games room
* Ideally situated for Cornwall's attractions
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: gas
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 7 Double Bed(s)
- 16 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Table tennis; table football; air hockey; giant 4 to 1; dedicated areas for 5's and under. Outdoor play equipment includes a large trampoloine; plat tower with slide; swings and climbing wall and net.
- Cornish countryside.
With stylish, high quality interiors, the cottages at Higher Menadew Farm are superbly equipped and exceedingly comfortable and welcoming. What’s more with excellent leisure facilities on site, this is a wonderful place for a relaxing holiday in the West Country where you can relax and unwind. Couples and families choose to return time and again.
One of Cornwall’s top attractions, the Eden Project is virtually on your doorstep. Also close by are beautiful beaches, magnificent coastal scenery and pretty fishing villages such as Fowey, Mevagissey and Looe. Also within easy reach are many glorious gardens and country houses such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the National Trust’s superb Lanhydrock Estate and Pencarrow.
Other activities to enjoy close by include walking the coastal path, cycling along the Camel Trail, playing golf, fishing or trying your hand at water sports. Other ideas include visiting Bodmin Moor and spending days out investigating Cornwall's ancient Celtic heritage. Feel free to ask us for friendly advice and information on local attractions, there is so much to see and do here.
In terms of leisure facilities, guests enjoy use of our superb indoor heated swimming pool during their stay. There is also a games room with table tennis, table football and air hockey as well as outdoor play areas for children.
A stay here is a complete treat whatever the time of year. Simply unwind with a glass of chilled wine, a good book and enjoy unhurried time with friends and family.
Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access is available.
See our website for more information on our lovely cottages and facilities and to fully appreciate what these Cornish cottages have to offer.
Please visit http://www.stayingincornwall.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
- Beautiful beaches and stunning coastline; North coast for Europe's finest surfing; South coast for sheltered bays ideal for sailing and windsurfing.
- Glorious gardens in abundance including the Lost Gardens of Heligan,
- The unmissable Eden Project
- Picturesque harbours including Charlestown, Mevagissey, Fowey and Padstow
- Country houses including Lanhydrock and Pencarrow
- Walkers will love the coastal path or could try the All Saints Way
- Cycle the Camel Trail
- Investigate Cornwall's ancient Celtic history including Restormel Castle
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Newquay Airport, St. Austell Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: Where do you start ... Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Beaches, Gardens, contry houses, National Trust properties, family adventure parks, walking the cost, cycling the Camel Trail, ...
Annual Events: The Gardens of Cornwall are simply glorious especially in the Spring. Fowey Festival of Music and Sound takes place in nearby Fowey in May. The Eden Project always has events taking place including Bulb Mania in the Spring, concerts in the summer and Time of Gifts celebration around New Year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There is a fine range of quality restaurants, public houses and other eateries.
Local Sports: Fabulous indoor heated swimming pool on site. Our games room has table tennis, table football, air hockey and a dedicated area for the under 5's. Locally: golf, sailing, fishing, walking on many paths and trails, Camel Trail for safe walking and cycling,
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar Country Cottages
The Mill Cottages England, Cornwall, St. Blazey
Brock's Self-Catering Cornish Barn Conversion, The South West England, Cornwall, Sweetshouse
Poltarrow Farm Cottages England, Cornwall, St Austell
Rosemary Cottage England, Cornwall, St. Mabyn
Garden Flat Dogs-welcome Cottage, South West England England, Cornwall, Mevagissey
Coombe Mill Cottages and Log Cabins England, Cornwall, St. Breward
Oakpond Cottages, Briarhill farm
Oakpond cottage has been awarded the prestigious 4 star Gold award for 2014 for excellent customer service and quality accommodation and is nestled on 103 acres farmland based on the Cheshire/Shropshire border overlooking a wildlife pond with ducks and moorhens.
This special offer ends on 22-08-2014
Broadgate Farm Cottages
Luxury weekend break in 3 bedroom 5 star Gold cottage.
This special offer ends on 11-08-2014
22nd August - 3 nights in this very special 5 star home - a fraction of the high season price.
This special offer ends on 25-08-2014
Friday 4pm to Sunday 2pm possibly longer.
This special offer ends on 10-08-2014