Higher Menadew Farm Cottages - St Austell, Cornwall, England
|01726 850 310 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Anita & Andrew Higman
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £350 to £1600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 7
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Higher Menadew Farm Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 10 years. Read More
"Excellent cottages, great location and outstanding local attractions - perfect for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday".
* 4 & 5 Star cottages
* Gold Award Winning- Enjoy England
* Superb indoor heated swimming pool
* Games room with table tennis, air hockey and table football
* Excellent facilities for children including outdoor play areas with play tower and nest swing
* Cots, high chairs and stair gates available on request
* Friendly farm animals to meet if you wish
* Ideally situated for Cornwall's attraction
* Ideal for Families or Couples
* Free Broadband WiFi Access in every cottage
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- With Exposed Beams
- "The Dairy" has a freezer with ice cream and curries; a tumble dryer; equipment for the beach; DVDs and a book library.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: gas
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 7 Double Bed(s)
- 16 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Table tennis; table football; air hockey; giant 4 to 1; dedicated areas for 5's and under. Outdoor play equipment includes a large trampoloine; plat tower with slide; swings and climbing wall and net.
- Cornish countryside.
With stylish, high quality interiors, the St Austell cottages at Higher Menadew Farm are superbly equipped and exceedingly comfortable and welcoming. What’s more with excellent leisure facilities on site, this is a wonderful place for a relaxing holiday in the West Country where you can relax and unwind. Couples and families choose to return time and again.
One of Cornwall’s top attractions, the Eden Project is virtually on your doorstep. Also close by are beautiful beaches, magnificent coastal scenery and pretty fishing villages such as Fowey, Mevagissey and Looe. Also within easy reach are many glorious gardens and country houses such as the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the National Trust’s superb Lanhydrock Estate and Pencarrow.
Other activities to enjoy close by include walking the coastal path, cycling along the Camel Trail, playing golf, fishing or trying your hand at water sports. Other ideas include visiting Bodmin Moor and spending days out investigating Cornwall's ancient Celtic heritage. Feel free to ask us for friendly advice and information on local attractions, there is so much to see and do here.
In terms of leisure facilities, guests enjoy use of our superb indoor heated swimming pool during their stay. There is also a games room with table tennis, table football and air hockey as well as outdoor play areas for children.
A stay here is a complete treat whatever the time of year. Simply unwind with a glass of chilled wine, a good book and enjoy unhurried time with friends and family.
Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access is available.
See our website for more information on our lovely cottages and facilities and to fully appreciate what these Cornish cottages have to offer.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Check availability and prices on the cottage web site http://www.stayingincornwall.com
- Beautiful beaches and stunning coastline; North coast for Europe's finest surfing; South coast for sheltered bays ideal for sailing and windsurfing.
- Glorious gardens in abundance including the Lost Gardens of Heligan,
- The unmissable Eden Project
- Picturesque harbours including Charlestown, Mevagissey, Fowey and Padstow
- Country houses including Lanhydrock and Pencarrow
- Walkers will love the coastal path or could try the All Saints Way
- Cycle the Camel Trail
- Investigate Cornwall's ancient Celtic history including Restormel Castle
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Newquay Airport, St. Austell Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: Where do you start ... Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Beaches, Gardens, contry houses, National Trust properties, family adventure parks, walking the cost, cycling the Camel Trail, ...
Annual Events: The Gardens of Cornwall are simply glorious especially in the Spring. Fowey Festival of Music and Sound takes place in nearby Fowey in May. The Eden Project always has events taking place including Bulb Mania in the Spring, concerts in the summer and Time of Gifts celebration around New Year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There is a fine range of quality restaurants, public houses and other eateries.
Local Sports: Fabulous indoor heated swimming pool on site. Our games room has table tennis, table football, air hockey and a dedicated area for the under 5's. Locally: golf, sailing, fishing, walking on many paths and trails, Camel Trail for safe walking and cycling,
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Poltarrow Farm Cottages England, Cornwall, St Austell
Garden Flat Dogs-welcome Holiday Home, South West England England, Cornwall, Mevagissey
3 Atlantic Reach England, Cornwall, Newquay
Port View House England, Cornwall, Pendoggett
Talehay Cottages England, Cornwall, Looe
Trevorrick Farm Holiday Cottages England, Cornwall, Padstow
Easter Late break at Station House - 7 nights arriving Friday 7th or 14th April for £329 or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
Easter short break - arriving Sunday 16th April 3 nights now from £203 or 4 nights from £249 .
This special offer ends on 18-04-2017
Free bottle of wine for Easter bookings between 10 and 17 April.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
Easter Holiday availability from £365
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017