Higher Menadew Farm Cottages - St Austell, Cornwall, England
Number of units of accommodation: 7
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
"Excellent cottages, great location and outstanding local attractions - perfect for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday".
* 4 & 5 Star cottages
* Gold Award - Enjoy England
* Superb indoor heated swimming pool & games room
* Ideally situated for Cornwall's attractions
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Set in peaceful Cornish countryside our quality cottages are exceedingly comfortable, welcoming, stylish and superbly equipped, and are ideally situated for Cornwall's attractions and activities.
The outstanding Eden Project is virtually on your doorstep. Beautiful beaches, truly magnificent coastal scenery, and picturesque fishing villages such as Charlestown, Fowey, Mevagissey and Looe are nearby as are many glorious gardens and country houses including the memorable Lost Gardens of Heligan, the superb Lanhydrock Estate and Pencarrow.
Walking the coastal path, cycling the Camel Trail, golf, fishing, water sports, adventure parks, Bodmin Moor, investigating Cornwall's ancient Celtic heritage. You will not find yourself short of things to do; and, our friendly advice on the locality is only a question away.
Our superb indoor heated swimming pool, games room, cosy log burners and centrally heated cottages make a holiday here a complete treat at any time of year. Simply unwind ... a glass of wine, a good book, unhurried time with friends and family.
Relaxing, enjoyable and ideally located that's why couples and families return again and again.
Please visit our website for full details of our excellent cottages and facilities, great location, and outstanding local attractions. Please click on the web link for Higher Menadew Farm Cottages to fully appreciate these holiday cottages in Cornwall.
Please visit http://www.stayingincornwall.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
- Beautiful beaches and stunning coastline; North coast for Europe's finest surfing; South coast for sheltered bays ideal for sailing and windsurfing.
- Glorious gardens in abundance including the Lost Gardens of Heligan,
- The unmissable Eden Project
- Picturesque harbours including Charlestown, Mevagissey, Fowey and Padstow
- Country houses including Lanhydrock and Pencarrow
- Walkers will love the coastal path or could try the All Saints Way
- Cycle the Camel Trail
- Investigate Cornwall's ancient Celtic history including Restormel Castle
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Newquay Airport, St. Austell Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: Where do you start ... Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Beaches, Gardens, contry houses, National Trust properties, family adventure parks, walking the cost, cycling the Camel Trail, ...
Annual Events: The Gardens of Cornwall are simply glorious especially in the Spring. The Daphne du Maurier Festival takes place in nearby Fowey in May. The Eden Project always has events taking place from Bulb Mania in the Spring to the Time of Gifts celebration around New Year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There is a fine range of quality restaurants, public houses and other eateries.
Local Sports: On site superb indoor heated swimming pool. Our games room has table tennis, table football, air hockey and a dedicated area for the under 5's. Locally: golf, sailing, fishing, walking on many paths and trails, Camel Trail for safe walking and cycling,
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses