Tremaine Green Country Cottages - Looe, Cornwall, England
Number of units of accommodation: 12
Sleeps from 1 to 7 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: No
Suitable for the disabled: - - State Requirements
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
A PRIVATE HAMLET of BEAUTIFUL REAL CORNISH COTTAGES
An enchanting private Hamlet of quality period cottages set in the pretty landscape of SE Cornwall, a few minutes drive from the sea. Many cottages have a real log fire and each cottage has period features and authentic tradecraft memorabilia and curios of a bygone age. There is WiFi access, moutdoor activities, friendly ducks, minature ponies and pygmy goats, a games room and more .... This is a great place for children to interact with the animals. Antique Fourposter beds, free electricity, linen and towels, set in award winning grounds ....
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2011
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Laundry Room, Clothes airers, and outdoor Clothes driers.
The cottages vary in size, from romantic one -bedroom cottages for couples to those sleeping seven.
We are ideally located for the coast and the moors as well as beeches and smuggler's coves. Come and enjoy the glorious Cornish countryside. Please click our weblink at the foot of the page to check availability, prices and find out more about this fabulous location in Cornwall.
Please visit http://www.tremaine-green.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Changeover Day: Saturday
Eden, National trust houses and gardens, fishing villages Looe, polperro and Fowey. Aquarium, Animal park, slate canverns, moors, Sailing and boating Centres all nearby.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Looe
Recommended Places to Visit: National Trust houses & Gardens. Lost Gardens of Heligan. Flambards Adevture Park! See Our website for more...
Annual Events: Looe spring and Autumn food festivals - and June trawler and duck races. Daphne du Maurier festival Fowey 8-16 May, numerous concerts and functions at slate caverns, The Eden Project and Plymouth theatres.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: See our Website... Couches-Polperro. Trawlers, The Bywater, Sail Loft, +, Looe. Pubs (Pet Friendly): Numerous....
Local Sports: Golf, Fishing (Sea, Lake & River) Sailing (Canoeing, Motorboats etc), Horse Riding, go-carting, 1480ft zip wire ride, and many more.
Looe is a historic Cornish fishing town with a sandy beach and plenty of amenities. Great Restaurants Cooking local fresh produce and fish.
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357