Hillside Chalet, Tamar Valley - Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £339 to £864 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 4 to 7 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Hillside Chalet, Tamar Valley has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
A balcony of the first floor offers lovely views over the holiday park and Cornish countryside. A table and chairs on the balcony is a good place to sit outside when the sun shines, to have that glass of wine or just read a newspaper and enjoy being on holiday.
In this chalet, all four bedrooms are on the ground floor and the open-plan living area on the first floor to make the most of those views. The comfortable lounge has a TV and seating with French doors that open up onto the balcony. The kitchen and dining table are at the other end of the room. There is a good selection of appliances to make holiday chores simple, a dishwasher to deal with the mess after that full English breakfast or takeaway that you bring home.
The great thing about self-catering is the freedom of choice when it comes to mealtimes, to cook what you want or to go out for a treat. Families always welcome the chance to keep that stash of nibbles and drinks for the children and to fill the freezer with Cornish ice cream and treats that everyone looks forward to on holiday.
Downstairs in the chalet
There is a collection of ground floor bedrooms that sleep seven people in all. There is a master bedroom with an en-suite, a twin bedroom, a bunk bedroom that would be ideal for children and an additional single bedroom, perhaps for a grandparent? An additional shower room helps ease the bathroom queues.
Enjoying the facilities of this holiday park
Holiday parks are wonderful for children - they will generally have a go at most things and on this particular site in the Tamar Valley there is outdoor chess, tennis, a mini gym and both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Families are welcome to bring their dog if they wish.
A car is essential for making the most of the Tamar Valley and north Cornwall. It is a really good family holiday destination for nature walks, off-road cycling, adventure parks, lots of beaches a short drive away and the wilds of Dartmoor. National Trust members will find numerous houses and gardens to visit in Cornwall and the West Country.
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 3 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Views out over open countryside
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Valley Holiday Lodge, Tamar Valley England, Cornwall, Gunnislake
Tamar View Cottage England, Cornwall, Tamar Valley Near Callington
Halfpenny Family-Friendly Cottage, Tamar Valley England, Cornwall, Gunnislake
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon England, Devon, Kingsbridge
Middle Barn Dogs-welcome Cottage, South West England England, Cornwall, Bude
West Venn Holiday Cottages England, Devon, Ashwater
Chase away the winter blues in gorgeous cosy romantic retreat with private spa hot tub in great location close to busy village 2 nights from £260 mid-week in stylish luxury romantic log cabin with private spa hot tub - call 07725819384 now for some amazing deals.
This special offer ends on 03-03-2017