Granary Cottage - Crackington Haven, Cornwall, England
|01384 878287 or 07941 148340|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Lynne Hunt
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £225 to £545 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: No
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (3 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Granary Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
• Perfect for four people
• Well behaved dogs welcome
• Available all year
• Short breaks
• Children welcome
• Ground Floor Access
• Door step walking
• Complimentary tea tray and Cornish cookies to greet you on arrival
• Cot & high chair available.
Granary Cottage is set in a courtyard by the village green and is a ground floor barn conversion. With well presented accommodation throughout and two bedrooms, this is an ideal Cornwall cottage for 4 people + cot.
Nearby there are excellent walking opportunities and a number of beautiful beaches for those who enjoy surfing, bodyboarding, swimming and building sandcastles.
Within this charming Cornwall holiday home there is an open plan living area with a beamed ceiling, colour TV and DVD player. The open plan style kitchen features a range of country-cottage style units, an electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and filter coffee machine. There is a comfortable master bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with a 3ft bunk bed. There is also a family bathroom. A cot & high chair are available on request.
Outside there is garden furniture so you can enjoy dining alfresco in the summer months.
Parking for available for 1 car is at the rear of the courtyard.
Electricity, bed linen and towels are all included in the price and beds are made up for your arrival.
This is a strictly non smoking cottage, however smoking is permitted in the courtyard patio area.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- Tintagel castle nearby
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: electric
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- views to open country and farmland. a mile from the sea
For pets, a surcharge of £10 per pet applies.
Granary Cottage is let from Saturday to Saturday,
Please visit http://www.cottagenearbude.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Bude - Victorian seaside town with two large sandy beaches, sea filled swiming pool, surf school, shops and restaurnats Boscastle - historic coastal village and home of the famous witchcraft museum Tintagel - Castle and King Arthur country
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bude
Recommended Places to Visit: Boscastle - village and witchcraft museum Tintagel - castle and King Arthur legends Eden Project - nationally aclaimed biodoomes and gardens with special events calender Bodmin Moor - walks, cycling and Jamaica Inn Camel trail - hire a cycle in Wadebridge and cycle the safe trail to Padstow for some Rick Steins fish and chips!
Annual Events: Black Rock Surf Festival Apr Bude Folk Festival May Royal Cornwall Show Jun Bude Jazz Festival July - August Newquay Rip Curl Boardmaster festival Aug Bude Carnival August 2010
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lifes a Beach bistro - Bude (fun and informal) Bay View Inn - Widemouth Bay (gastro pub style) Elements bistro - Widemouth Bay ( top quality food without the scary prices!) Castle restaurant Bude - situated within Bude Castle ( quality food and an atmospheric location) Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant, cafe and chip shop - Padstow ( needs no introduction and a real treat)
Local Sports: Horse RidingSurfing and Body BoardingCyclingFishing and Golf
Delightful cove with freshwater river running onto beach. Near the pretty seaside town of Bude with many attractions and facilities.
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Kennacott Court England, Cornwall, Bude
Court Farm Cottage Collection Sleep 2, 4 - 17 people England, Cornwall, Bude
Cottages in Cornwall with hot tub England, Cornwall, Bude
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Autograph Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Signature Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Late Break week commencing Sat 4th or 11th March - 7 nights now £315 or short break (min 3 nights) from £206 Sleeps 2 - 6.
This special offer ends on 12-03-2017
Outdoor hot tub under cover to relax & unwind - amazing luxury weekend offer in gorgeous contemporary Log cabin with outdoor hot tub under cover & outdoor space with heated mini-bar area - beautiful peaceful romantic break in stunning rural location close to busy village - don't miss out on this offer call 07725819384 now - 2 nights from £250, 3 nights £350.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017
Crepe Farm Cottage
Midweek break reduced from £675 to £540
This special offer ends on 17-03-2017