Granary Cottage - Crackington Haven, Cornwall, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01384 878287 or 07941 148340|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Lynne Hunt
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £225 to £545 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: No
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (3 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Granary Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 6 years. Read More
• Perfect for four people
• Well behaved dogs welcome
• Available all year
• Short breaks
• Children welcome
• Ground Floor Access
• Door step walking
• Complimentary tea tray and Cornish cookies to greet you on arrival
• Cot & high chair available.
Granary Cottage is set in a courtyard by the village green and is a ground floor barn conversion. With well presented accommodation throughout and two bedrooms, this is an ideal Cornwall cottage for 4 people + cot.
Nearby there are excellent walking opportunities and a number of beautiful beaches for those who enjoy surfing, bodyboarding, swimming and building sandcastles.
Within this charming Cornwall holiday home there is an open plan living area with a beamed ceiling, colour TV and DVD player. The open plan style kitchen features a range of country-cottage style units, an electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and filter coffee machine. There is a comfortable master bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with a 3ft bunk bed. There is also a family bathroom. A cot & high chair are available on request.
Outside there is garden furniture so you can enjoy dining alfresco in the summer months.
Parking for available for 1 car is at the rear of the courtyard.
Electricity, bed linen and towels are all included in the price and beds are made up for your arrival.
This is a strictly non smoking cottage, however smoking is permitted in the courtyard patio area.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- Tintagel castle nearby
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: electric
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- views to open country and farmland. a mile from the sea
For pets, a surcharge of £10 per pet applies.
Granary Cottage is let from Saturday to Saturday,
Please visit http://www.cottagenearbude.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cornwall.
Bude - Victorian seaside town with two large sandy beaches, sea filled swiming pool, surf school, shops and restaurnats Boscastle - historic coastal village and home of the famous witchcraft museum Tintagel - Castle and King Arthur country
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bude
Recommended Places to Visit: Boscastle - village and witchcraft museum Tintagel - castle and King Arthur legends Eden Project - nationally aclaimed biodoomes and gardens with special events calender Bodmin Moor - walks, cycling and Jamaica Inn Camel trail - hire a cycle in Wadebridge and cycle the safe trail to Padstow for some Rick Steins fish and chips!
Annual Events: Black Rock Surf Festival Apr Bude Folk Festival May Royal Cornwall Show Jun Bude Jazz Festival July - August Newquay Rip Curl Boardmaster festival Aug Bude Carnival August 2010
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lifes a Beach bistro - Bude (fun and informal) Bay View Inn - Widemouth Bay (gastro pub style) Elements bistro - Widemouth Bay ( top quality food without the scary prices!) Castle restaurant Bude - situated within Bude Castle ( quality food and an atmospheric location) Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant, cafe and chip shop - Padstow ( needs no introduction and a real treat)
Local Sports: Horse RidingSurfing and Body BoardingCyclingFishing and Golf
Delightful cove with freshwater river running onto beach. Near the pretty seaside town of Bude with many attractions and facilities.
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England
- » Holiday cottages - Cornwall
- » Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall available for long lets
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall
- » Self-catering cottages in Cornwall with private parking
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cornwall
- » Cottages in Cornwall with Internet Access
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cornwall, England
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Kennacott Court England, Cornwall, Bude
Court Farm Cottages England, Cornwall, Bude
Cottages in Cornwall with hot tub England, Cornwall, Bude
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Luxury Dream Lodge - Hilton Woods Park England, Cornwall, Whitstone
Northcott Farmhouse England, Cornwall, Bude