Lake View House - Farndon, Cheshire, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £605 to £3270 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 4 to 10 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
The owner/agency for Lake View House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
Enjoy Lake Views, Fishing and Excellent Leisure Facilities at this Lovely 5 Bedroom Cheshire Holiday Home
This large family-friendly holiday house with its rural setting in the Cheshire countryside and lake views is bound to impress. Situated within the grounds of a caravan park, guests at the cottage enjoy access to fantastic shared facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, a tennis court and a games room with pool table and table tennis. The lake in the garden is not only there for decoration, you can enjoy coarse fishing there free of charge (license required).
With a beautiful lounge with a warming woodburner, as well as a sunny summer room and a high quality kitchen with granite work tops, this property has a lot of style and charm. There are five bedrooms making this an ideal size for large families or groups of friends. The master bedroom features a king-size bed as well as an en-suite bathroom, there are two king-size double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms, one family bathroom with WC and one shower room with WC. This is a pet-friendly property and one pet-dog is available by arrangement.
For keeping the kids entertained, there is a climbing frame at the caravan park. For those in search of a bit of pampering, there is a luxury hotel nearby with a spa and golf course.
Outside the lawned gardens are a great place to enjoy dining al-fresco or soaking up the sun in summer time whilst gazing over the lake. Please note that the lake is unfenced so children must be supervised at all times.
This 5 bedroom holiday home is in a great location near to the lovely village of Farndon and is just 10 miles from Chester with its historical charm and great choice of shops and restaurants. With a location close to the Wales/England border, not only can you discover some of the best of Cheshire on a break away but some of the highlights of Flintshire too.
- Fishing is available free of charge (licence and equipment required) Pool table is 50p per game Tennis racquets provided. Ball £1.
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: Electric double oven, two-ring hob
- 3 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: lawned garden with furniture and fishing lake (unfences lake. Children and pets to be supervised at all times).
- Tennis Court
- Games Room: All facilities are shared. Games room has pool table and table tennis.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cheshire.
Chester Zoo, Snowdonia National Park, Chester Cathedral
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Wrexham, Chester, Llangollen
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: golf, spa, fishing
- » Selfcatering accommodation in Chester
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cheshire
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Cheshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cheshire with own parking facilities
- » Self-catering country cottages in Cheshire with a pub nearby
- » Cottages to rent in Cheshire for self-catering holidays and short breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cheshire England near golf courses
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday lets in Cheshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Chester
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cheshire available for long lets
- » Holiday cottages north west England
- » Self-catering accommodation in Cheshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Chester, Cheshire
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cheshire, England
- » Cottages in Cheshire for self-catering lets
- » Cottages and self catering accommodation in and around Nantwich, Cheshire
- » West England self-catering
Similar English Country Cottages
Stable Cottage @ Hill Farm Wales, Wrexham, Overton
Bon Accueil Coach House England, Shropshire, Whitchurch
Llys Offa Wales, Wrexham, Ruabon
The Barn Rural Retreat England, Shropshire, St. Martin's
Oakpond Cottages, Briarhill Farm England, Shropshire, Whitchurch
Lavender Coastal Cottage, Neston England, Cheshire, Burton, Neston
Station Cottage Late break - week commencing 31st March now £270 pw or short break from £176 Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 01-04-2017
Easter short break - arriving Sunday 16th April 3 nights now from £203 or 4 nights from £249 .
This special offer ends on 18-04-2017
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages
3 nights from Tue 18th April now £225.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
Honeysuckle, dog friendly couples' cottage in South Devon
3 night short breaks in this romantic, dog-friendly cottage for couples set in the valley at Dittiscombe in South Devon, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 14-04-2017
3 or 4 night short breaks in this romantic cottage for couples set in the valley at Dittiscombe in South Devon, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 03-04-2017