Dogs welcome pine lodge holidays
Have you ever stayed in a pine lodge or log cabin before?
Strange though it may seem to have a building made entirely of wood, holiday pine lodges provide excellent accommodation that is not only warm and well insulated but also most attractive and pleasant to stay in.
Wooden floors are warm underfoot and the timber walls create a snug feeling. Many people have rugs on the floor and add hangings on the walls for decorate purposes that enhance that cosy atmosphere. Add a wood burner in the lounge to maximise that cosy mood .
A pine lodge holiday with a view
One welcome and attractive feature of pine lodges for holiday lets is a wooden veranda outside that is covered by a roof, yet allows guests to sit out in good weather and enjoy the scenery. It is tempting to have traditional rocking chairs on the veranda and holiday cabins come with all kinds of seating depending on where they are. There may be a hammock or modern recliners. One thing is certain, self-catering lodges and chalets are equipped in such a way as to maximise your pleasure on holiday.
Pine lodge facilities
Facilities that may look for associated with log cabin holidays are swimming pools, hot tubs and in the case of pine lodge holiday parks, nature trails, cycle trails, fishing lakes and children’s play areas.
This site features pine lodges, log cabins and chalets from a number of providers, both independent owners and from holiday parks and agencies. All are good quality and assured self-catering providers so that you can rent the lodge of your dreams with impunity.
Dogs welcome log cabins and pine lodges
Some of our pine lodge accommodation is pet-friendly so that you will be allowed to bring at least one dog. Read the details of each lodge or cabin carefully, or phone and ask if you have more than one dog.
The usual conditions apply of not leaving dogs alone unsupervised in the accommodation, of clearing up after your dog.
Wooden floors are very easy swept and ideal for holidays with dogs.
There are self-catering accommodations with kennels or where a dog sitting service is provided at an extra cost.
One really nice log cabin feature is to rent a pet-friendly lodge with a hot tub.
Fully furnished and equipped pets welcome pine lodges for self-catering breaks
The brilliant thing about taking your dog on holiday to a self-catering log cabin is that you can feed him exactly as you would at home. The majority of dog owners would prefer to bring their own dog beds and bowls although these are occasionally supplied.
Find out more about pet-friendly cottages and self-catering if you would like to view a wide range of dogs welcome holiday lets.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Lincolnshire
- » Pet-friendly cottages and holiday accommodation in Wales
- » Pet-friendly cottage holidays this season
- » 5 Star luxury log cabin holidays
- » Dogs welcome pine lodges and log cabins with a swimming pool
- » Pet-friendly self-catering cottages near Harrogate
- » Remote rural retreats where dogs are welcome
- » Bring a pet with you for a cottage summer break
- » Dogs welcome self-catering Lalngollen north Wales
- » Dogs welcome holiday lets Wrexham, north east Wales
- » Cottages and log cabin holidays in Bideford north west Devon
- » Log Cabins for Self Catering Holidays in England
- » Superior dogs welcome UK cottages and log cabins
- » Dogs welcome Suffolk seaside holidays
- » Dogs welcome pine lodge holidays in national parks
- » Fabulous dogs welcome cottages in the Wirral
- » Self-catering cottages and log cabins with a personal or private hot tubs