Cottage holidays near Altarnun Cornwall - self catering
Cottage holidays near Altarnun, Cornwall. Rent a self catering holiday cottage, house, log cabin or apartment for your own private and comfortable base whilst you enjoy the beaches and attractions of Cornwall. The nearest beaches are those of the Atlantic coast between Port Isaac and Crackington Haven.
The pretty village of Altarnun is just off the A30 8 miles south west of Launceston, Cornwall and to the east of Bodmin Moor. It is surrounded by moorland and a small river flows through it. The village is adorned with flower displays during the summer and has won a Britain in Bloom competition in the past. The holy well of St Nonna is a short walk away from the 12th century church. For anyone interested in history there are a good few ancient buildings in the village and also stone circles nearby. Tintagel is a short drive away.
This is a good spot for a nature holiday or bird watching.
Cornwall cottages are available in various parts of Cornwall depending on the type of holiday you would like, we have coastal cottages in Cornwall, dogs welcome cottages in Cornwall, self catering cottages for 2 in Cornwall - ideal for couples.
Please note we have no holiday homes or holiday lets in Cornwall currently. We recommend that you take a look at cottage rentals in England. Alternatively our Search Assistant can help you to locate a suitable holiday cottage in England.
You may also want to take a look at available Last Minute Cottages in England?
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall
- » Self-catering accommodation near Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay, in Cornwall
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Cornwall, south west England
- » Cottages in Bude, Cornwall, for self-catering holidays
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages in Cornwall to rent for self-catering breaks
- » Country cottages in Cornwall with a pub nearby
- » Cottages in Cornwall with an open fire or woodburner
- » Self-catering accommodation near Flambards in Cornwall
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Isles of Scilly and south west England